lawrocket

What is Your Best Friend...

Oh my gosh! So in sink.

I'm a little funny in that most people might guess I prefer to live this life or that, when my favorite destinations and vacations are those that are the simplist and involve mostly just me, my hunny & nature. In fact, my hunny finds it hilarious that in general, I do NOT enjoy sweating:D But it doesn't bother me at all when we're out camping and enjoying the surroundings and sounds and sights and smells of mother nature. I REALLY want to go on an African safari---I'm doing research on it, b/c animal welfare-wise, I've read that wild animals get too used to the sight of humans in the far distance---so I want to make sure I plan carefully.

Anywho....another thing is Kelo mentioned her Reefs. Most people wouldn't guess that while I LOVE shoes, I could never call them my "best friend" b/c I'd much prefer being barefoot:S I'm a little extreme--I go out in my favorite fashions and I come home and throw on a long T and nothing else:$

Nature is seriously calming. I really need that in my life. I could have never moved to the big city--and believe me, I was going to try.

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

No treadmill. Actually we've been shopping for some--we'd like to have two, b/c my hunny and I like to run together. In the summers though (we're in Florida) even at 5 a.m. when we run it's just TOO HOT! He thinks I look hot when I'm sweating between my na-na's. I think it's repulsive and I tell him to stop looking at me:D

We don't have hills, but we live at the beach, and we do have different routes. Still....I LOVE sleep. And I'm far too stressed/exhausted at the end of my days, as is my hunny, so the only time we're ever motivated enough is first thing in the morning.

We went a whole year before---but mostly we run for 6 months, then off 4 months, and so on:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I am taking applications from available ladies for an additional best friend...

Sunshine already volunteered to be your best friend...for atleast 15 minutes.:ph34r:

I could occupy her for 2 hours at least... I am a marathon runner... :ph34r:

I'm kind of looking for something "long term"... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Are you really McGuyver? :o

Don't mean to brag....:$

But with my little swiss army knife...I can fix anything but a Broken Heart and the Crack of Dawn!:ph34r:

Walt's penis might come in handy with that crack of dawn thing.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

My best friend at the moment is my rolling back pack. . .its the only thing between me and the orthopedist. But truly, my best friends are my camping gear and the sea doo. A trip to the river is in order. . .

Man I love the water.
FGF #6
Darcy

If I take out anything relating my GF for the past couple years, fraternity, or skydiving (all of which unfortunately include beer:() for a point of originality id say the ocean, more specificly the ocean with my dad. The ocean is the most peaceful place to me, especially when most secluded either on a beach by myself or out fishing with my pops. I love spending time with my dad, and that's where we spend the most quality time. :)
clear skies, calm water
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Someone already mentioned it, but running.

And however weird this may be... the movies "Top Gun" and the "Sound of Music" ... mind you, I rarely ever watch them now... usually they are just on for some background noise. However, if life sucks... watching them somehow lightens my mood... but I won't go into any more detail. :P