jtval

Coming to America

I know a certain canuckian who is coming to america in May do to her first skydive.

Just thought I'd let you all know. Many of you know her but she rarely posts anymore. she's been here for 2+ yrs and still hasn't jumped. She has finally decided to jump at skydive mesquite with me;)
My photos

My Videos

so, I wonder if Wingnut figured out who I am talking about.
LOL

anyway, THIS TIME the tickets have been purchased so if Kel doesn't get her canuckian ass out to vegas this time there'll be some lost fundage :ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

ok, you said I couldnt pay you not to...and you were right I couldn't pay you a million dollars LOL.

but now that we know you can be bought let's talk price...

How's a dollar seventy-five?
In canadian money thats almot 3 dollars LOL
My photos

My Videos

ok, you said I couldnt pay you not to...and you were right I couldn't pay you a million dollars LOL.

but now that we know you can be bought let's talk price...

How's a dollar seventy-five?
In canadian money thats almot 3 dollars LOL

Sorry... 3 dollars won't buy me a plane ticket elsewhere... LOL Your stuck with me!!! :PB|

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart

Sorry... 3 dollars won't buy me a plane ticket elsewhere... LOL Your stuck with me!!!

how about 50 USD? i could show you around ohio and all the great things it has like.... the mall, and mcdonalds, and a river, and even a museum (art or natural history)...... onlything is thoughi think there hasn't been a skidive in the sate in the last 6 weeks...:P...

watch out for vegas, don't get arrested.........

Sorry... 3 dollars won't buy me a plane ticket elsewhere... LOL Your stuck with me!!!

how about 50 USD? i could show you around ohio and all the great things it has like.... the mall, and mcdonalds, and a river, and even a museum (art or natural history)...... onlything is thoughi think there hasn't been a skidive in the sate in the last 6 weeks...:P...

hmmm sounds tempting... :P:S:D

I can't promise I won't get into trouble when I'm there.. isn't that what Vegas is all about?? ;)

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart

hmmm sounds tempting... :P:S:D

I can't promise I won't get into trouble when I'm there.. isn't that what Vegas is all about?? ;)

well if you're looking to get arrested I can show you the best places to do it. on one condition....

I get to video the whole thing:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos