skymama

Help a band win!

I got this e-mail from Tom Hayden this morning. He's a freeflier from Skydive Atlanta that some of you might know. His friend, Jerry, is in a band and they are finalists to play at a shindig. I told Tom I'd post it here so they could get some more votes and he'd only owe me some small favors. So please vote for the band, I really want those small favors from Tom! :ph34r:

Here's the e-mail and link:

Jerry's band, "Golden", is in the running to be selected by Dave FM to get to play at the Bonnaroo Music Festival - this crazy, huge, awesome music festival similar to Coachella that will be in Tennessee in June!!! Dave FM is going to send one local Atlanta band there to play - alongside such amazing bands as Radiohead, Tom Petty, Beck, Ben Folds, G. Love, Sasha, and a ton of others!

They've narrowed it down to 4 bands so far so PLEASE go to this website and VOTE FOR GOLDEN!! The two bands that get the most votes in the next TEN days will go on to a showdown gig at Smiths Olde Bar in a couple of weeks - and then the winner there will go on to play Bonnaroo! So please help Jerry out and place your vote! :)

http://www.929dave.fm/survey/default.asp?QC=1
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Maroon 5 called..... they want their music back!:P

Plus the keyboard is to predominant.

Sorry, I just can't vote for a band because someone knows someone who knows a guy who is friends with....

No offense to Mr. Hayden, cuz I think he is good people.

lol...I don't have speakers, so I can't hear it. I don't mind helping a friend of a friend though, even if it's not my style of music. I acutally like Maroon 5 anyway. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm glad I saw this post I was about to get mad.

Since when has that ever concerned me anyway? ;)

Way to go, Andrea! You are succeeding in getting votes for OTHER bands in the competition. Good one!

When Tom complains, I'm pointing fingers at you because you started it. :P

Maroon 5 called..... they want their music back!:P

Plus the keyboard is to predominant.

Sorry, I just can't vote for a band because someone knows someone who knows a guy who is friends with....

No offense to Mr. Hayden, cuz I think he is good people.

I've heard this band live and bought their CD. I guess their sound is similar to maroon 5/ jason mraz, but too much of their stuff is completely original to be called a knock off. I really enjoy thier music. Hope they make it to Bonnarroo.