alanab

who jumps at skydive orange???

they will be done in about a week. but in the meantime, we are still in business. just having to do a little shuttle action. but things are going fine. still putting up tons of loads, etc. and the shuttle bus is actually kind of fun and relaxing.

regardless, the construction crew has been super fast. and they've supplied almost as much beer as they have drank. :P

come visit!

the trick is to make friends with them right from the start. make them feel important. give them beer and tell them how important it is for the job to get done fast so you can get back to normal. then invite them to hang out often. the job gets done fast and there are a few extra people hangin about drinking after hours.

the trick is to make friends with them right from the start. make them feel important. give them beer and tell them how important it is for the job to get done fast so you can get back to normal. then invite them to hang out often. the job gets done fast and there are a few extra people hangin about drinking after hours.

Offering them a free tandem didn't hurt either... ;)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I would say I would come hang out with you but I have to go to Houston this weekend.:(

dude, i was in houston last weekend, you are a week late!!!!

and alana, i hope to be at orange in 2 weekends, you are early!!