wildcard451

Stuck in TX

So here I am, after a weekend in houston......still in houston....

In addition to our flight crew being an hour late in getting to the airport, once we try to takeoff, more fun stuff happens...

The thunderstorm knocks out power to ATC so they go on generators......then, after sitting on theplane for an hour and a half, we are informed that generators just went down.....so pretty much no one is coming or going from IAH.

Someone entertain me. My ass is going numb from sitting on the floor.

Edit: we're reboarding......let's see if we go this time..... this was $9.95 wasted on wireless.....oh well.

So here I am, after a weekend in houston......still in houston....

In addition to our flight crew being an hour late in getting to the airport, once we try to takeoff, more fun stuff happens...

The thunderstorm knocks out power to ATC so they go on generators......then, after sitting on theplane for an hour and a half, we are informed that generators just went down.....so pretty much no one is coming or going from IAH.

Someone entertain me. My ass is going numb from sitting on the floor.

Edit: we're reboarding......let's see if we go this time..... this was $9.95 wasted on wireless.....oh well.

The high cost ov 'venting'!:)

Chuck

I said it once Ill say it again.. come to pasadena and Ill get ya drunk at my club... we open at 7pm tonight and stay open till 2am.. 9 ball tourney tonight and its a slower night so you can hit on my bartender and waitress all night:)

-yoshi