bbarnhouse

The Great White Huntress

I live in the desert and with that comes the realization that one will have to defend life and limb from time to time from nasty creatures that make an attempt to invade home and hearth.;)
It began with a bull snake that took up residence under the school building a few years back. Yeterday it decided that my house looked more appealing. Normally I wouldn't worry too much about it as my "terror" would defend her territory and show no mercy. On the other hand, the chihauha could just as easily be fed to the snake with encouragement from the "terrror" in an attempt to have sole proprietorship.:o
I admit that I do not care much for snakes, especially ones that are four feet in length. What to do? Well the best course of action was to get the guys from the school of course to relocate the snake!
I have no doubt that he'll be back, but for now he is off in the desert somewhere.;) Thank goodness for courageous tandem masters!!(and they thought the most dangerous thing was puking passengers) Humph!:D
Scene 2...the small visitor...
Upon arrival at home for the evening I noticed that I had neglected to wash my cup from the morning coffee ritual. (Dirty dishes are something that I OCD about, and yes I know its odd but drives me crazy!) at anyrate, I go to the sink and notice a small critter with a nasty tail on it.:S Hummmmm a scorpion in the sink...what to do...what to do?
Well the most obvious thing to a woman that likes to cook is a utensil of some sort right? LOL
So I grab the weenie tongs and pick the little sucker up with them, give him a good dose of Raid and gave it a proper watery buiral with not one but two flushes!:) See ya sucker!
So to be a woman alone in this brave new world..lol it is imperative to be resourceful. Gentlemen, never put a woman to the test. Especially when she is wielding weenie tongs and has a can of Raid!:P

...and gave it a proper watery buiral with not one but two flushes!:) See ya sucker!

Not to plant anything in your mind but...You're not worried about him sneaking back up in the middle of the night when you wake up to go pee?

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Not to plant anything in your mind but...You're not worried about him sneaking back up in the middle of the night when you wake up to go pee?

Bwahhhhhhh well I made sure he was properly doused with raid. That lil sucker was not of this world by the time I was done with him!:)

LOL, your story reminds me of the time Kim called me telling me there was a huge spider in her house that had "fur" She and the cats were holed up in the bedroom till it went elsewhere.:D:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

LOL, your story reminds me of the time Kim called me telling me there was a huge spider in her house that had "fur" She and the cats were holed up in the bedroom till it went elsewhere

LOL well Kim should have wielded her flames! That would have taken care of the furry lil' nuisance!B|

Gentlemen, never put a woman to the test. Especially when she is wielding weenie tongs and has a can of Raid!

are you trying to tell the guys out there they are in danger off getting Raid on their weenies while on the end of a set off tongs:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

are you trying to tell the guys out there they are in danger off getting Raid on their weenies while on the end of a set off tongs

The Raid is for pests....the tongs well... those can be used as weapon on their own!:P

What about spatulas?

I'm thinking the "Aunt Jemima Treatment!":D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What about spatulas?

I'm thinking the "Aunt Jemima Treatment!"

Well turtle sounds as if you would like that as a toy.:)
I am talking full on kitchen weaponary here!!!:P

Toys . . . Weapons . . . depending on the usage at the moment . . . :D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bwahhhhhhh well I made sure he was properly doused with raid. That lil sucker was not of this world by the time I was done with him!:)

They should name you "Chemical BB"

give him a good dose of Raid and gave it a proper watery buiral with not one but two flushes

Betsy, Betsy, Betsy! You don't realize that all creatures great and small deserve their place on our planet? I can't believe you didn't put the little fella in a jar and take him back to the wild to live happily ever after :)

Yeah, right! :D

Betsy, Betsy, Betsy! You don't realize that all creatures great and small deserve their place on our planet? I can't believe you didn't put the little fella in a jar and take him back to the wild to live happily ever after

Yeah, right!

LOL well 1 out of 2 ain't bad Beez! The snake got a reprieve..I know, I know..I am heartless.:D

Then again...imagine what I could do with a red hot poker and a baster:)

I don't know. I saw a movie with my son where that type of action did not kill the little critters. They just came back with a vengence and destroyed the whole town, of course with the exception of the herione and her new found saviour daddy. I would watch the toidy bowl closely in the coming days...
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."