cookies
panckaes
stuffing
cranberry sauce
mashed potatoes
yams
and just about anything else

Borscht. Enough said.

Borscht? LOL! My Dad would love that cat.

Lessee...
Simon: doesn't really eat people food, but will lick the salt of Wheat Thins and other chips. He loves to sit in the kitchen window and watch me cook.
Esse: eats whatever you'll let her. Including bananas. She loves to lick plastic, too.
Charlotte: has a huge preference for milk - but only from your glass. If you put it in a dish, she won't touch it.
Abby: Well, as long as it's left over, she'll eat it. She won't touch freshly made stuff.
Pie: Doesn't eat in public, so I don't know.
Penguin: pretty much anything, as long as I'm not giving it to her. If I lay it on the ground, she will eat it once I've left the area...but will not take it from my hand (run a search for "Penguin" posts by me to read her story...).

HOWEVER: all that being said, they all love french fries. I don't often bring them home (rarely get fast food), but if and when I do, they all have to have their own fry before I can eat in peace.

I do my best to not allow them human food - it can be very, very bad for them (kill them over time, in some cases), and so they tend to stay on good quality dried cat food as well as canned. But sometimes, I can't help giving them something.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

eat strange stuff?

When I'm eating, my cat comes over to see what I'm having. She won't eat chicken, but she will eat oatmeal with brown sugar and butter.

What a freaky cat : )

Evidently - our cat has a liking for dingleberries and clingons.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Our cat likes to eat that long, stringy tassle that goes on the Christmas tree. Then, a day or 2 later, she starts trailing it out her butt.:S

If you have cats, PLEASE don't use tinsel on your trees!!! As it 'passes through' their system, it can cut/tear the intestine, which is usually fatal if it isn't caught!!! The vet ends up having to go through the entire bowel and remove the tinsel and fix any holes in the intestine. It's a crap shoot if the pet survives, even after the surgery.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

eat strange stuff?

When I'm eating, my cat comes over to see what I'm having. She won't eat chicken, but she will eat oatmeal with brown sugar and butter.

ack B|[green nauseous emoticon]

eat strange stuff?

ack B|[green nauseous emoticon]

I don't thnk he likes me very much - I'll walk by and he hides his head in his crotch and starts giving himself a colonoscapy.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My cat doesn't eat anything out of the ordinary... However, she smells pork a mile away. We have to throw her outside or in a bedroom before dinner. Pork and chicken are pretty much her crazes...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My cat always wants to see what I'm eating so he can decide if he wants some. I usually eat on the couch, so he's all over me until I let him see what's on the plate. He'll meow if he wants some, and turn up his tail if he doesn't. He loves macaroni and cheese and sushi, but won't touch turkey or chicken. Oh...he's also a member of the No Cheap Beer club. He'll drink guinness and Boddingtons, but won't touch coors, bud, or miller. He's actually deliberately knocked over a glass of coors once, and hissed at a bud light.

I have a cat that does that!! :o

Ok, this is the real goodnight.:|

I have a cat that chases and eats squirrels, would you like to borrow him?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I thought I had the only crazy cat who ate plastic!!

She also likes to eat rubber bands... once she ate a bunch and puked put a pile of half chewed multicolored rubber bands

OMG...rubberbands are very well hidden here...LOL
I have a multi-colored litter box...
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo