jdthomas

thank you GitRdone and Popsjumper

Just a short time ago there was a thread from a young jumper in need of a cloosing loop while down south.
Some people choose to aid him in his time of need and others took the thread apart and offered no help at all.
I sent that jumper a package of cloosing loops thru the snail mail and hopefully this will help him.
Other jumpers sent me PM's asking for cloosing loops as well and I sent them out without a second thought.
Every jumper who got mail from me returned mail to me with greatness. some with words and others with cash.
Today was diffrent and I want to thank GitRdone for the mail and say that it was to much and I sent you a PM on this. Thank you!
the other mail that stuck out was from Popsjumper and his words to me where awesome.
Everyone that has sent mail to me thank you as well. One of the many reasons why I love skydiving! This is really an amazing thing, sport lifestyle or what ever you want to call it.
Today I am just stoked on the brotherhood of it all and wanted to sya thanks to those jumpers I have just had exchanges with.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

That was so thoughtful of you.

BTW, I really need a new Mirage, PD 135 Reserve and a Sabre 2 120 main. Any colors will do.
Thank you.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

SHhhhhhh

popsjumper (andy) doesn't want anyone to know he is one of the good guys he is afraid it will hurt his rep.

Andy is one of the good guys!

There you go destroying his reputation... :P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Andy's a member of the "greatest generation" and that's one reason he such a cool person. B|Rumor has it he was Leonardo Da Vinci's technical advisor. :ph34r:;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"