SkydiveStMarys

Hand job vs blow job

Well?

Talking to a good friend of mine about this....if the girl isn't very good at blow jobs...would you rather recieve a great hand job from her? If you have never recieved a good hand job, say while sitting in first class (obviously a blow job is out of the question), you don't know what your missing!;)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Speaking of JOBS...

So THIS is what you were talking about huh.

"Got this great job I'm starting Monday...no more post whoring"

So...it's a HAND J O B??????:)

Which do you & your 'friend' prefer GIVING?!?!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

As always, it's not about technical skill, it's about the eagerness to acheive.

But mostly, it depends on whether or not there's anyone sitting behind you in the theater.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well?

Talking to a good friend of mine about this....if the girl isn't very good at blow jobs...would you rather recieve a great hand job from her? If you have never recieved a good hand job, say while sitting in first class (obviously a blow job is out of the question), you don't know what your missing!;)

Bobbi

A drunk, was walking down the street. He sees a sign that reads; "Hand Jobs: $5.00! Cheese Sandwhiches: $1.00!"
The drunk walks in and sits at the counter.
The waitress asks; "May I help you?"
The drunk says; "Are you the lady who gives the hand jobs?"
Waitress; "Yes, I am!"
Drunk; "Well, wash your hands and make me a cheese sandwhich!"

Chuck

Well?

Bobbi

You need to ask your boss for more work hours!:D

Chuck

"You need to ask your boss for more work hours!"

No, no I don't. And you can't make me!:P I am here to to entertain the old folks.:ph34r:

Bobbi

One phone call could really put a wrench in the works! I might be old but, I can still dial a phone! (evil laugh)Muwahahahahaha (evil laugh)

Chuck

I had a naive GF one time. I told her that I needed a nice relaxing massage on my penis to work out the stiffness. Yeah, it was plenty stiff! And yes, she believed it and gave me a hand job, I mean massage. heh, heh.:$

Walt

Oh BOY!!!B|

S E X stories!!!!!:)

This one time at band camp,

I was fucking my sister and she said, "You do that just like Dad!"

I told her, "Yeah I know...that's what Mom keeps saying":$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I had a naive GF one time. I told her that I needed a nice relaxing massage on my penis to work out the stiffness. Yeah, it was plenty stiff! And yes, she believed it and gave me a hand job, I mean massage. heh, heh.:$

Walt

Oh BOY!!!B|

S E X stories!!!!!:)

This one time at band camp,

I was fucking my sister and she said, "You do that just like Dad!"

I told her, "Yeah I know...that's what Mom keeps saying":$

Many years ago, I was at a family re-union. I saw this really hot looking little blonde and asked my dad who she was.
My dad told me, she was my first cousin on my mother's side of the family.
I said; "No way!"
My dad said; "Yup!"
I kept watching her and realized it was true! She was kin of mine, when I saw her bummin' Skoal from my boy cousins!

Chuck

Walt

True story! I did the same thin, when I was about 15! The best part was when she asked if she could lick it! Honest to god, that's true!

Chuck

> would you rather recieve a great hand job from her?
Yes indeed :)Each "job" has got its own "pro".
A blow job can be nice because girl giving it can be delicate and soft and can give a "lot of fun".
A hand job, on the other hand, can be nice because girl giving it can hit the "device" hard, which is another pleasant and nice thing.
Both jobs can be really nice jobs, and yes, I like to receive a hand job once in a while.
And if the girl is not good in giving a blow job, I will definitely go for a hand job B|
·
P.S.: Obviously, I can teach the above girl in giving good blow jobs (in the meanwhile she is giving hand ones) but this is another story :D
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

As always, it's not about technical skill, it's about the eagerness to acheive.

But mostly, it depends on whether or not there's anyone sitting behind you in the theater.

Or in front of you, pee wee herman. :P

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker