NWFlyer

Been Caught Stealin'

When I unpacked my suitcase last night I realized that I had accidentally stolen one of the hand towels from my hotel. Now, these are generic Courtyard by Marriott white towels, hardly the luxurious stuff that you might acutally want to steal. I'll probably put it back in my bag and leave it at the hotel next week...

But it got me to thinking... what's the most ineresting thing you have inadvertently stolen? Ever walked out of a store and forgotten to pay? Ever ended up borrowing something and 15 years later the owner still hasn't claimed it?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When I unpacked my suitcase last night I realized that I had accidentally stolen one of the hand towels from my hotel. Now, these are generic Courtyard by Marriott white towels, hardly the luxurious stuff that you might acutally want to steal. I'll probably put it back in my bag and leave it at the hotel next week...

But it got me to thinking... what's the most ineresting thing you have inadvertently stolen? Ever walked out of a store and forgotten to pay? Ever ended up borrowing something and 15 years later the owner still hasn't claimed it?

Once when I was five....
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Once when I was five....

I enjoy stealin'
--
I used to pray to God for a bicycle.
Then I realized God doesn't work that way.
So I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.

Ever ended up borrowing something and 15 years later the owner still hasn't claimed it?

A Steinway baby grand piano.

Old friend asked me to hold it for her while she went out of the country for a few months.

I didnt hear from her again for 16 years. She wanted her piano back.

I gave it back.
__

My mighty steed

Yup- but I am leaving disappointed.

You keep coming back. Admit it. You're having fun here. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Once when I was five....

I enjoy stealin'

it's just as simple as that.
Well it's just a simple fact

at taco bell one time, i got something liketwo things to go. the taco guy called my number, i took the bag and left. a block or two later i check the bag and found it filled with an order big enough to fill up the fattest fat ass you know.

i ate it all and didn't get fat. i'm still not fat....hahahahahahahahah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at a hardware store and didn't grab a basket. Ended up sticking a couple small items in my pocket because I had too much to hold. Ended up forgetting to get them rung up. As soon as I got to the car, I realized it. Went back in and paid. It wasn't much, and the cashier was surprised and thanked me. I like to keep my karma on the positive side.

When a friend was just a young pup, he stole a candy bar. His mom caught him before he could eat it. She took him back to the store manager to explain that he took it and then pay for it. Once it was paid for, she said to throw it away. He freaked. It was a nice way to teach him that crime doesn't pay and once caught, you can't buy your way out of trouble. Once he got home, he got a spanking as well. And I thought my dad knew how to dispense discipline.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

A case of water and a 10# bag of potatoes from the grocery store (bottom of the cart; I missed it in the check out.) :$

It had to be $4 total at the MOST...and I'm ashamed to admit it but at the time, we were so poor that I didn't walk back in the store to pay. [:/]

I am a charitable person myself, and when I have money I give it freely to those in need. It still bothers me about that one time with the potatoes and water; but it was a time in need for our family unfortunately.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

at taco bell one time, i got something liketwo things to go. the taco guy called my number, i took the bag and left. a block or two later i check the bag and found it filled with an order big enough to fill up the fattest fat ass you know.

i ate it all and didn't get fat. i'm still not fat....hahahahahahahahah

no but you got the "Runs at the Border" didn't you!!!:D:D

I was at a hardware store and didn't grab a basket. Ended up sticking a couple small items in my pocket because I had too much to hold. Ended up forgetting to get them rung up. As soon as I got to the car, I realized it. Went back in and paid. It wasn't much, and the cashier was surprised and thanked me. I like to keep my karma on the positive side.

When a friend was just a young pup, he stole a candy bar. His mom caught him before he could eat it. She took him back to the store manager to explain that he took it and then pay for it. Once it was paid for, she said to throw it away. He freaked. It was a nice way to teach him that crime doesn't pay and once caught, you can't buy your way out of trouble. Once he got home, he got a spanking as well. And I thought my dad knew how to dispense discipline.

My mom did something similar to me when I was 4-5 yrs old ............ I have never stolen anything again and never will!! :) :)

And I thought my dad knew how to dispense discipline.

There's discipline and there's lessons. Your friend definitely got a lesson.:)

Once when I was five....

I enjoy stealin'

it's just as simple as that.
Well it's just a simple fact

When I want something man,I don't wanna pay for it.

It still bothers me about that one time with the potatoes and water; but it was a time in need for our family unfortunately.

You should go back to the store and try to pay it. But then I think it would be like that episode of "My Name Is Earl" where he tries to pay an old fine (parking ticket or back taxes, I think). :D