Hambone

Greys Anatomy

Well.. Addison is obviously going to leave Derek. Hes going to pursue Meredith and she'll resist about 60% of the time.
Izzy will come back because whatsisface, the cute one, loves her. But there will be some new "McDreamy" character who gets involved there.

I got more upset when the dog died too! Denny and Izzy's relationship was intense but very flighty. Not so surprising that he died. Now Izzy's character has an excuse to be messed up for a while.

Christina's character is finally showing some emotion and human qualities. She'll struggle with those changes and that'll be her drama because Burke will stand by her.

I guess..I dont know. I dont get in to very many shows, but I like this one. :)

I don't know if I'll watch the show next season. Frankly, I'm disappointed by the ridiculous soap-opera that it became.

I slept through about th last 45 minutes of it last night - thoroughly disgusted by the outright criminal acts of Izzy, and the other ones covering for her. So Denny died? Now we can see that perhaps Izzy killed not only that guy, but maybe killed the other poor guy who was higher on the list for a heart.

I'd rather not watch a show where a main character gets away with it. If it shows her going to jail, losing her license, etc., then I'll be far more likely to watch the show.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yeah they played that off by saying that if they reported it, the hospital would lose their license as a donor site. So Chief was going to "SEVERELY" punish whoever did it, but nobody would tell him it was Izzy. After Denny died, Izzy confessed and then she quit and walked out in her prom dress.

Am I the only one that cannot stand this show? I watched about half an hour of it one night, back when it first started, and felt that it should have been run with the afternoon soap operas due to content as well as acting quality.....

However it seems that I am alone in my reasoning on this one.

What makes it so appealing to everyone?

I just heard today that they are moving the show to Thursday nights against CSI. I like watching Desperate Housewives and Grey's on Sunday nights, it's a nice way to relax before the week starts. Bummer!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Do you all think George's girlfriend looks a little weird? I don't know if it's her freakish arched eyebrows or what, but she gives me the creeps.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

whoa whoa whoa!!!!!!
Are we talking about the black haired girl they accused of not washing her hands??

If so ummmm no. She is friggen hot. I was waiting for her to be shown in something other than scrubs and I have to say I still think she is hot after seeing her prom dress.
I think it is the hair and the lips, something does it for me.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Please tell me that's not also against ER.

Nope, looks like it is up against CSI and Matthew Perry's new show. See an article here.

Poor Matthew...who is going to tune out of CSI or Grey's to see what his new show is about? Not me!