CanuckInUSA

"Waiting" - the movie

So how many of you have seen the movie "Waiting"? It's a funny movie about people working in the restaurant industry. There is one aspect of the movie which is kind of disturbing (I'm not talking about the cooks messing with the food) and for those of you who have seen the flick, you should know what I'm talking about. But the reason why they do this "topic" is explained near the end of the movie. As someone who works in the IT world, I got a kick out of "Office Space" just as I'm sure restaurant workers would get a kickout of this movie and/or convience store workers would get a kick out of the movie "Clerks".

In closing, no matter how frustrated you are at a particular restaurant, don't #### with the people handling your food. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

or more importantly be nice until your food arrives and then be a dick and do not let them take the food back or give you new food. Should have gotten it right the first time. I had a roommate who was a waitress and she told me some nice stories. What you do not know is sometimes the best for you.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

So how many of you have seen the movie "Waiting"? It's a funny movie about people working in the restaurant industry. There is one aspect of the movie which is kind of disturbing (I'm not talking about the cooks messing with the food) and for those of you who have seen the flick, you should know what I'm talking about. But the reason why they do this "topic" is explained near the end of the movie. As someone who works in the IT world, I got a kick out of "Office Space" just as I'm sure restaurant workers would get a kickout of this movie and/or convience store workers would get a kick out of the movie "Clerks".

In closing, no matter how frustrated you are at a particular restaurant, don't #### with the people handling your food. :o

Let's just say I've nailed 3 people with the goat in 5 seconds.

Also the power of picture messaging makes it even better.

Haven't seen the movie, but I love to read Waiter Rant. Cracks me up how assholish some of his patrons can be.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

hahaha....very true. Don't ever piss off your waitress/waiter, and don't ever come into a resturaunt a few minutes before close. I have been a server for a long time, and thats the two golden rules you can live by as a customer. ;)

and.... TIP, people!!! Take care of your servers, unless they sucked so bad they deserve it.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

That movie was so fckn funny I almost pissed myself. I used to work construction and somtimes my boss would whip out his junk and you looked, he'd knock you on your ass screeming you little fkn queer :D. I never fell for it but I saw a few guys get nailed. :D

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

I never fell for it but I saw a few guys get nailed.

Uh huh. Sure. You probably couldnt get your lips wrapped around it fast enough could ya. Tell the truth fucker.

Well I must say I was tempted at times but had to hold back on my sexuall urges. That would violate the rules of the employee handbook and get me fired. So instead I went over to your moms house and nailed her in the ass, without lube... she loved it.

BTW, speaking of those times I also remember the same boss would smack those off guard in the nuts, and I mean hard. You always had to be on your toes with that fkn lunatic. Ah.... those were the days where if someone pissed you off you could just punch em in the face and not get arrested for assult, or if you're really lucky, disorderly conduct.

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....