Girlfalldown

Clit question

Guys have pet names for thier dicks. Do the girls do the same for thier clits ??? just a thought......

I never did before but if I did it would be Elmo. :D

Damn..................!! That one made me laugh HARD !!! :D:D:D:D keep up the good work ..
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Personally I can't stand direct pressure on the clit. I like to be touched well above it until I'm super close to orgasm. Is this the norm for most women? Also, I prefer little circles to the side to side motion.

(is that better?)

You forgot to address the letter to Santa !

Leave milk and cookies under the tree along with this wish list
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Is this the norm for most women?

Not everyone is the same. I approach the clitoris gently and pay attention to feedback. Some are way too sensitive for direct tongue action. Either way, it is still the most rewarding activity I've ever been involved in!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Personally I can't stand direct pressure on the clit

Fine line between pleasure and pain. Learning to control walking this line.. isn't somehthing you learn first time out.

Each time he goes closer to where you don't like..give it just a second or two before you move him around. You learn alot by making yourself control this feeling.;)
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

Guys have pet names for thier dicks. Do the girls do the same for thier clits ??? just a thought......

I never did before but if I did it would be Elmo. :D

tickle-me-elmo?

or the made only in singapore version, don't-bite-me-there elmo?

MB 3528, RB 1182

Each time he goes closer to where you don't like..give it just a second or two before you move him around. You learn alot by making yourself control this feeling.

Oh yeah! The dolphin is also good for teaching such control. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

For this newly reborn Christian boy this thread has been like a train wreck....ya can't help but slow down and check it out....I must go bleach my eyes now and try to rattle these thoughts from my head...oh how I wish my wife didn't have her aunt visiting:S

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.