Girlfalldown

Why am I so fucking difficult?

ok, i dont know you, but i will take a wild guess.. I'll say... because.. ummm... you always get what you want, and you have found ways to get them..

or, possibly you have had a part of your brain transfused of that with a crocodile whos cerebral obligotum is swollen? ... whatever that means.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Actually I don't know you, but I can tell you exactly why you are so dang difficult.

First of all, when your man's favorite hockey game is on, leave him the heck alone! I mean, yeah, you can put your arm around him & such, but don't start any meaningful conversations, initiate sex, or ask him what he's thinking.

Secondly, knock it off with the senseless arguments! No he WASN'T looking at that girl! Why would he be attracted to some slutty-looking butt-twang alcoholic who wears a shirt that's three sizes too small for her??

And finally, stop saying that a tomato is a fruit. I don't care what the scientists say. If you can't make a bubble-gum or ice-cream flavor out of it, it is not a fruit!

Fix that stuff and you'll be the easy-going sweetheart you want to be.
"DOOR!!!"

Can someone please answer that? What is wrong with me? You guys know me. Why am I so damned difficult?

Are you difficult? I haven't seen that myself, so I can't tell you what to do about it unless you tell me why you think you're difficult.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

ok, i dont know you, but i will take a wild guess.. I'll say... because.. ummm... you always get what you want, and you have found ways to get them..

or, possibly you have had a part of your brain transfused of that with a crocodile whos cerebral obligotum is swollen? ... whatever that means.

Nope, that's not it. I rarely think of myself which causes these bursts of frustration and irrational thought.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Actually I don't know you, but I can tell you exactly why you are so dang difficult.

First of all, when your man's favorite hockey game is on, leave him the heck alone! I mean, yeah, you can put your arm around him & such, but don't start any meaningful conversations, initiate sex, or ask him what he's thinking.

Secondly, knock it off with the senseless arguments! No he WASN'T looking at that girl! Why would he be attracted to some slutty-looking butt-twang alcoholic who wears a shirt that's three sizes too small for her??

And finally, stop saying that a tomato is a fruit. I don't care what the scientists say. If you can't make a bubble-gum or ice-cream flavor out of it, it is not a fruit!

Fix that stuff and you'll be the easy-going sweetheart you want to be.

hehehe...you really don't know me. :D
I'm the most insensitive woman in the world and I'm usually the first to point out the hotties to my babe so he can enjoy the view too.

Oh, tomatos are fruits but I still don't think it's right.

--------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would he be attracted to some slutty-looking butt-twang alcoholic who wears a shirt that's three sizes too small for her??

I though you said you didnt know Shannon?

You aren't going to take that from him are you?

I'll hold him. You kick his ass!!!!

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Can someone please answer that? What is wrong with me? You guys know me. Why am I so damned difficult?

Hmmmm?

Well, I dont' know you but even if I did that doesn't mean I'd be able to answer that question. Why do you see yourself as being difficult? Is it really you being difficult or is it someone else making you feel you're being difficult? The answers are there, look within yourself to find them...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Why would he be attracted to some slutty-looking butt-twang alcoholic who wears a shirt that's three sizes too small for her??

I though you said you didnt know Shannon?

You aren't going to take that from him are you?

I'll hold him. You kick his ass!!!!

He'll probably just like that.

--------------