OrangeJumper

I must admit I was wrong

I've been debating on whether I should post this but what the hell :S:D

About a year ago I created a thread about a woman that farted in the gym and how nasty I thought it was. If you haven't read it, here is the link;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1448417;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Anyway, I just had to admit that my wife has quickly broken me of that. I'VE BEEN CURED!!:D:D I must say, it's actually hilarious. We even started having contests.:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Cupcake her next time, but for pure comedy the timing has to be perfect.

When you feel that good fart brewing get up off the sofa or wherever you are and slowly walk past your other half. Now this is important so listen up, as your approx 3 ft away use your strong hand to catch your fat, let that bad boy out and quick as a whistle get it under her nose and as your hand opens you utter the immortal words with a look of accomplishment on your face

"Cup Cake"

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

my wife and i too have contests... she beats me hands down. just nasty.

No kidding!!! My wife doesn't do it all that much but when she does, she unleashes the fury :D:D:D

you're tellin me! OMG! and mine has the audacity to often come into my home office and let a cloaker out while bringing me a snack or a soda and then leave. the BITCH! OMG! and they stay for frickin ever!!!! so at night, she often gets the dutch oven. of the tea bag. or the cleveland steamer (just kidding).

she also thinks, quite wrongly I must add, that if her farts make noise that they won't stink! where the hell did she ever come up w/ that shit? THEY DO TO HONEY!!! Sometimes worse than the silent/violent ones! What crawled up in you and DIED????

/rant over.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Cupcake her next time, but for pure comedy the timing has to be perfect.

When you feel that good fart brewing get up off the sofa or wherever you are and slowly walk past your other half. Now this is important so listen up, as your approx 3 ft away use your strong hand to catch your fat, let that bad boy out and quick as a whistle get it under her nose and as your hand opens you utter the immortal words with a look of accomplishment on your face

"Cup Cake"

BAHAHAHAA!!!!! OH me! Gonna do that when I get back to the hospital soon. OH YES MY PRECIOUS!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

my wife and i too have contests... she beats me hands down. just nasty.

No kidding!!! My wife doesn't do it all that much but when she does, she unleashes the fury :D:D:D

you're tellin me! OMG! and mine has the audacity to often come into my home office and let a cloaker out while bringing me a snack or a soda and then leave. the BITCH! OMG! and they stay for frickin ever!!!! so at night, she often gets the dutch oven. of the tea bag. or the cleveland steamer (just kidding).

she also thinks, quite wrongly I must add, that if her farts make noise that they won't stink! where the hell did she ever come up w/ that shit? THEY DO TO HONEY!!! Sometimes worse than the silent/violent ones! What crawled up in you and DIED????

/rant over.

Oh yeah, my wife crop dusts me with the silent killers and runs away giggling...punk ass! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

...she also thinks, quite wrongly I must add, that if her farts make noise that they won't stink!

It's the Churchhouse Creepers that really get you.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...she also thinks, quite wrongly I must add, that if her farts make noise that they won't stink!

It's the Churchhouse Creepers that really get you.

true that. and now you know, dear hippie andy, why I am bald.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

What is wrong with you people? :S

In the twenty years that my husband and I were living together, neither of us "broke wind" in each others presence...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

You need to change the thread title to "I must admit I am sick and in need of counseling";):P

but the question is stitch, do you like the smell of your own brand?

Of course. Appartently, so does everybody else too. Every time I fart in the plane, they just sit there and inhale. >:(;):D:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I am amazed that you do that in front of your spouses. When did it start? Certainly not on the first date. At what point in your relationship did you feel that it was appropriate?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

You need to change the thread title to "I must admit I am sick and in need of counseling";):P

but the question is stitch, do you like the smell of your own brand?

Of course. Appartently, so does everybody else too. Every time I fart in the plane, they just sit there and inhale. >:(;):D:D

BAHAHAHA! I love that scene in Austin Powers III where Fat Bastard farts and goes "Wafting wafting, Ok, analysis..." Fucking hilarious.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I am amazed that you do that in front of your spouses. When did it start? Certainly not on the first date. At what point in your relationship did you feel that it was appropriate?

When we were wrestling around one day. Apparently, 195lbs is too much for her stomach to handle....pfffrrrrttttt :D:D

After that, it was a free for all.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Appropriate? Wrong word... necessary! If I hold it in, I'd blow my shoes off! Good lord, it's just gas. Yeah, it's smelly, but we swap germs when we kiss, we share bodily fluids when we have sex, it's all just part of life, babe.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

When we were wrestling around one day. Apparently, 195lbs is too much for her stomach to handle....pfffrrrrttttt :D:D

what a funny visual! she was your whoopie cushion!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

what a funny visual! she was your whoopie cushion!

Oh, it was classic. It wasn't so much the fart itself but the three shades of red that suddenly appeared on her cheeks :$:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

...Certainly not on the first date. At what point in your relationship did you feel that it was appropriate?

I am a good boy.
I never fart on the first date.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239