dgskydive

Whooo Hooooo

There is a certain someone on here that I want to thank for not giving up on me during the last 6 weeks.

You are my inspiration baby. You are the only thing that kept me going during the last 6 weeks.

Thank you for just being you!!!:)
Thank you Jay and Jamie as well for helping a brother out when he was down. You are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met.
Dom

I can't believe I am saying this......but, I have found something more important to me then jumping and I needed to step back from it a little bit.

I am not done jumping, I just need to get my priorities straightened out a bit. I have finally realized that jumping is not all there is in life and there are much more important things in the world that I want to do.

It took a few really big slaps in the face to see that, but now that I have. It is time to stop being Peter Pan and finally grow up a bit more.
Dom

There is a certain someone on here that I want to thank for not giving up on me during the last 6 weeks.

You are my inspiration baby. You are the only thing that kept me going during the last 6 weeks.

Thank you for just being you!!![:)

Thank you Jay and Jamie as well for helping a brother out when he was down. You are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met.

Dom its easy to help out when its with the right people like yourself..

That is great news!!! Maybe you can teach us a few things about fund raising for SkyFest so we can give more to skydivers.

Ok we are still wanting steak and lobster when we get home next week. :)
See you soon my friend..

J

After 6 weeks of not have a job and getting really depressed as a result......finally a job!!!!

That's great! I'm not organized but... I could use the funds! :D The best of luck to you on the new job!

Chuck

Hey Paige!

Thanks a lot

SOrry we haven't got 2gether yet. I say yet as I still want to do some stuff with you in the tunnel. Life has just gotten in the way.

I am jonesing for tunnel time. I have only done a 30 miute block in the Orlando tunnel since I got here.

Have you been to the Eloy tunnel yet? One word HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dom

Dom, no worries! Life has been busy for me also. I totally understand. I have made it out to Eloy and OMG what a fun and fast tunnel. There's room enough in there to do just about anything and the speed is also there for fun hybrids and such.

Again, I'm so glad things are working out for you and that you are contributing to a wonderful cause. Way to go! :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com