turtlespeed

What does it take . . .

. . . to pick you up when you are down?

Me . . . a little solitude enjoying a 13500 H&P is a VERY good start. I hope there are some Big Puffies tomorrow.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Tracking hard and fast for 1500 feet, then getting real big...throwing as you feel yourself slow down and the the rig unpacks clean and on heading!

It a cranial douche second to done...cleans out all the gremlins!B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Contact... whether it's PMs or emails or phone calls or text messages or hand-written notes or whatever from those who are dear to me. Just being around others can pick me up if only by taking me out of my head.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Me . . . a little solitude enjoying a 13500 H&P is a VERY good start. I hope there are some Big Puffies tomorrow.

Sounds like CRW. Some hardcore rotations gets me up.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Simply skydiving puts a smile on my face. Even the time I PLF'd onto the runway rather than turn low, I walked away with an ear to ear grin, torn jeans and owing :D.

Looking and my car and wondering why I paid 17K for it and how many jumps that could have been...

Oh wait... Uh, what picks me up... The smell of jet fuel in the morning! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself