littleredfrog

Stupid Survey for my Stats Class

I have to do a survey to get data for my stats class... if youre game answer these 7 questions!

1. what is your age?
2. gender?
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc)
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)?
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week?
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten?
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)?

Thanks guys!!!
MB# 4012

I have to do a survey to get data for my stats class... if youre game answer these 7 questions!

1. what is your age? 29
2. gender? female
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 0 if I can get away with it...
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? have no clue
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? wish it was more... but 1-2 MAYBE
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 0, but I'm still young
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 3?

Thanks guys!!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh hell im a survey whore on myspace so why not here.

1. 25
2. male
3. 5
4. N/A
5. ZERO
6. ZERO Though I did get pulled over for flashing my brights to warn someone of a speed trap up ahead. Got let of with a warning :)7. 1
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

1. what is your age? 21
2. gender? female
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) i don't actively exercise but i walk a total of 4-6 hours a week.
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? n/a
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 5-6
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 0
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 2

Thanks guys!!!

I figure if Im going to ask you guys I should do it to.

1. what is your age? 24
2. gender? female
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 3ish
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? 2.6
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 3
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 4
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 8

Thanks again!
MB# 4012

1. what is your age? Not sure really , either 27, or 28 and I dont feel like adding right now as I am in the middle of letters
2. gender? Female
3.how many hours do you workout per week ? Im not allowed to work out yet, few more weeks for that.
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? low... I hated school
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? Not allowed to drink but only did socially anyways
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? alot, about 13 or 14 ish maybe more. Ive had to take 6 defensive driving classes, have gone to court 4 times to make promises to a judge that I will not speed to avoid getting more points and losing my lisence from my driving. Funny enough I got a warning on Friday for driving to slow. Apperently I could have had to pay if the cop wasnt as nice as he was.
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 4 including current
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

HA! She is 29 and says she is still young :D

ok I guess now would be a good time to say im just kiddin. :)

Yeah, you'd say you were kidding if you knew what was good for you... :D

You're as only as old as you feel! I feel like I'm 18 all over again. Just got a call from my ex-boyfriend from 11 years ago... :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

1. what is your age? 28
2. gender? Fem
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc). Running/Yoga: 4-5 hours
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? *shrugs*
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? i only drink weekends, but usually over a weekend have around 10 beers all up. :$
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 1, 20km over, $200 fine and a few points lost.. :S
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 4 that i tooks eriously (not including casual encounters here)

Thanks guys!!!

No worries.. let us know average results!

noo.. your only as young as the PERSON your feeling.. ;)

get a toyboy! :D

FW

That's what my hottie car salesman was, but I traded him in for a newer model. :D Ex-boyfriend is still a hottie, and we broke up on good terms. We both want to see each other again, and he's on his way over. :o

1. what is your age? 48
2. gender? Male
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 4
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)?
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 2 or 3
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? None
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 4
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

1. what is your age? 41, barely!
2. gender? F
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 2 1/2-3
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? around 3.3
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 5-7
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 3, I think
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? the ones that count...1 ex-spouse, 1 current bf. The rest are just fluff. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

1. what is your age? - 39
2. gender? - Male
3. how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) - 3'ish
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? - 3.1
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? - 12 (beer)
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? - > 20
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 5

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

1. what is your age? 22
2. gender? Male
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 3-5
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? 3.3
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 0-2
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 2

1. what is your age?Slightly younger than Skymama
2. gender?Male
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc)?4-5 hours
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)?3.0+/-
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week?6-8
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten?Less than LisaMarie.;)
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)?Same answer as "Dtoxx".:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

1. what is your age? 39 (gasp)
2. gender? female
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 3ish
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? 3.2
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 18?
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 3
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 4

Is a chicken omelette redundant?

1. what is your age? 33

2. gender? Female

3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 4

4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? 3.6

5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you
consume per week? Depends on the week; 2-3

6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 2

7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? I have never been married, so the boyfriend list would be 6.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

1. what is your age? 27
2. gender? female
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 2
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? don't know what this is?
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 4-5
7. how many total significant others have you had in your lifetime (boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses)? 1

Thanks guys!!!

1. what is your age? 39
2. gender? Male
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, etc) 3
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? 3.91
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 10
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 1

Thanks guys!!!

1. what is your age? 46
2. gender? male
3.how many hours do you workout per week (playing sports, swimming, lifting weights, running, biking, climbing A's, packing parachute, etc) 1
4. what is or was your cumulative undergraduate gpa (if applicable)? don't know the meaning, got a degree in engineering
5. how many total alcoholic beverages do you consume per week? 0 (I'm teetotal)
6. how many total lifetime automobile speeding tickets have you gotten? 1 (about 20 years ago with my bike)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com