Slappie

I just wanted to cuddle...

Where the fuck you going?

I'm sweating my ass off back here carrying your fucking rope!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm watching that movie right now!!!! :D

HAHA :ph34r: So am I, I'm sitting at the office doing some OT and clock riding. Figured while I was here, I'd toss in the movie and kick back. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I will be working today...I dont have a t.v. to watch movies but at least there is a computer to occupy my time if it is a slow day.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I don't have a TV either. I have a DVD player in my compuer and a second monitor :ph34r:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm watching that movie right now!!!! :D

HAHA :ph34r: So am I, I'm sitting at the office doing some OT and clock riding. Figured while I was here, I'd toss in the movie and kick back. :D

:D:D That's the way to do it! Why get paid regular time for fuckin'-off when you can collect over-time wages for fuckin' off? :D:D

Chuck

That's the way to do it! Why get paid regular time for fuckin'-off when you can collect over-time wages for fuckin' off?

HELL YA!! :D You know it :ph34r:

The series "Firefly" had some great one-liners.

Probably my favorite scene was where a guy is holding on to River with a gun to her head. Right as he tells everyone "Don't anyone move or the girl gets it" the captain is walking onto the ship, unphased by what the guy said, and shoots the guy in the head 2 seconds later.

Great stuff.
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

Donna: Where's my cat?
Rocco: I killed your cat you druggie bitch.
Donna: What? Why?
Rocco: Because I felt it would bring closure to our relationship.
Donna: You killed my... my...
Rocco: Your what!? I'll shoot myself in the head if you can tell me that cat's name. Go ahead. Your what!? Your precious little...
Donna: Skip... Skippy! Skippy!
Rocco: Aww...Jesus! what color was it bitch?!

Connor: The rule of thumb here is...

Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives;

as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.

Connor: Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

Rosengurtie: I knew you two were going to give me trouble.

Murphy: Aaay, it's Saint Patty's Day, it is all in good fun.

....BEST WAY TO START A MOVIE.....EVER!....

Hey, Slap!

Have you seen where HBO is going to run a 'series with Dane Cook, 'Tourgasm'? That, should be good!

Chuck

Yes, I've heard of it and it's going to be sweet. I don't have HBO though. So I'll be downloading what I can or waiting till it's released on DVD. I've both his CD's and listen to them repeatedly. That guys is HILARIOUS! :D

Hey, Slap!

Have you seen where HBO is going to run a 'series with Dane Cook, 'Tourgasm'? That, should be good!

Chuck

Yes, I've heard of it and it's going to be sweet. I don't have HBO though. So I'll be downloading what I can or waiting till it's released on DVD. I've both his CD's and listen to them repeatedly. That guys is HILARIOUS! :D

I hadn't really heard of Dane Cook, till you mentioned him here on BF. On your recommendation, I'm going to watch him. The previews alone, give in-sight to 'outrageousness' and etc.. Looking forward to his series.

Chuck