quade

Barbara Duke Ash Dive

Beautifully done.

Laying on the grass, watching it from the ground, the jump was stunning. Watching your video, which was looping in the Bombshelter all night last night, shows is even clearer.

Love ya, Barb! Fly free.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

goddamnit.

paul, thanks for posting the video. i was there in spirit.

for barbs friends and family....my heart is with you. kate, mar, linda , lori, pam - it won't be the same. :( she truly was one of my inspirations and heroines in the sport. her strength...second to none.

kliff, i'm so sorrry. i don't have the words.

everyone, just love each other.

with heavy heart but supporting barb on her new ventures....godspeed darlin. godspeed.
a

The video doesn't show that cloud that somehow fogged my goggles at 7,000' when Kliff released her ashes though...

Well I was there, and I hit the same cloud. Just cause it isn't on the video doesn't mean there wasn't one there.

Paul, thank you for a wonderful job. Is there a way I can have a copy of that dive on a DVD?

Love and miss ya Barb:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Paul did a great job on the video clips.
More photos and the short and long video versions are now up on BarbDuke.com

Send me an email for the roster updates for the Memorial dive. I was only going by memory and who I could recognize.

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Karen Lewis, aka [email protected], let me know. She has an awesome shot from underneath. I want to put that photo up too.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker