weegegirl

57 hours and 56 minutes

i plead the mother freakin fifth.

uh oh ummmm If you need targets I have a few names... :|

And find something to keep in your mouth to bite and such... tic tacs and sunflower seeds worked well

I've got TridentWhite gum. My teeth are getting whiter, one craving at a time. :ph34r::P

Hey rob, are you nekkid in your avatar pic? mmmm, 'cos that would give liz som-som to think a bout besides smokin... except your smokin ass! >:(

Just shirtless, you bastard. :D

Rob has very nice nipples. When those little fuckers get erect watch out!

>:(:|:S>:(:|B|

and THAT is how i feel.

Suck it up Cupcake!>:(

:D:D:D:D:D:D

yup, i got myself into this mess... now i must get myself out. you're right, i shouldn't complain.

:P

Oh fine - now I get passive aggressive "Kill them with Kindness" genre!
Bite Me!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>:(:|:S>:(:|B|

and THAT is how i feel.

Suck it up Cupcake!>:(

:D:D:D:D:D:D

yup, i got myself into this mess... now i must get myself out. you're right, i shouldn't complain.

You can do this.

Been off em 5 years myself.

I wont say "If I can do it then anyone can" because that dumb ass
line implies that its somehow harder for me than everyone else.

It pisses me off when people say that crap :-)

I will say that you can do this.

Imagine yourself 5 years from now encouraging somone else.

At that future time, the only reason you ever think about smoking is when someone lights one up nearby. It doesnt smell good. It doesnt appeal to you at all and you cant believe it ever did.

You thank the gods that you dont have that dumb, expensive, smelly, killer monkey on your back any more.
__

My mighty steed

i miss the monkey. :(

but, you're right..... eventually i WILL be thanking myself damnit. B|:P

The monkey is EVIL! Bad monkey! Spank that monkey!

No, wait... wrong thread.... :$ sorry... :ph34r:

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

62 hours and 22 minutes.....

I'm SURE you're right. Actually, I've only had about 3 major cravings so far today. So far so good. Yay!

And yeah.... I shouldn't count the minutes. Talk about object fixation!!!!!!! :D

One thing that will really improve your odds would be to not drink any alcohol for a couple weeks.

Most folks that fail usually do so while drinking.

Your profile seems to indicate a passing interest in drinking ;)
__

My mighty steed

Good observation, my friend! :D Yeah, I hear yah. Split a bottle of wine with my best friend last night - and that was a freakin toughy!!!!! For real!! I think I will cut back for a bit. The major test will be the dropzone this weekend. But like I said before... test or not test... I'm not smoking. I'm done for good. :)

At the dropzone, stay in the equipment room, or the office, hanging with those folks -- I'm sort of assuming that they don't smoke in there. Hang with friends who don't smoke, and instead of staying for the partying at the end, go to dinner with just a couple of friends, to a restaurant where the food is really good. Why? Because by the weekend your sense of taste will really be coming back, and you'll be able to appreciate it.:)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yes! I definitely need to stay inside as much as possible. Let's see... I used to smoke before every load, after every load, while waiting for every load, while the plane fueled... in other words... non-stop.

Unfortunately, I'm organizing the film festival Saturday night and BBQing for everyone. EEK! I'll survive. :P

It's been 6 years and 6 months exactly for me today! Relax, it gets better every minute.

And when you're at the drop zone this weekend, concentrate on how much better you feel on the ride to altitude...you won't be as hypoxic, and you'll probably feel better at the end of the day. ;)

No fair breathing in the BBQ smoke as a substitute, either. B|
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Unfortunately, I'm organizing the film festival Saturday night and BBQing for everyone. EEK! I'll survive.

You can do it, weege! I believe in you!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

64 hours and 17 minutes. >:(

Update when you've reached 10,608 hours and 18 minutes. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That would be 442 days and 18 minutes. :S

I think you said "I don't care." :S:P

Far from it, that's how long I've been a NON-SMOKER .. so Weege, if I can do it. I KNOW you can. B| Not smoking is cool, don't you wanna be cool like me? :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Now it's 65 hours and 12 minutes.

That's more progress!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)