lisamariewillbe

My ex is father of the year ....

My completely random guess is, she knows her ex rather well...

But it's a VERY good point to consider all contacts your kids have. It's one of the best ways to keep them out of trouble from what I understand... not having kids and all.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I can remember when I was about 5 or 6 sitting in the back seat of the car with my friend while my mom was driving us to somewhere or another. My friend and I were having a discussion on the swear words that we knew. We both had brothers that were 4 years older, so we knew a lot. We had no idea that they were taboo.

As we were going through the swear words that we knew, we asked my mom what they meant. She answered all of our questions, we discovered that shit was poop, a bitch was a really mean woman, an asshole was a jerk, and fuck was the word that you used when you really wanted to say something nasty. My mom did a good job answering all of our questions. She explained to us that those words weren't appropriate in certain situations. And I was allowed to swear at home, just not to other people. So as a little kid if I stubbed my toe I could say, "Fuck that hurt!":)
I think it was probably the best way she could handle it. She didn't laugh, she kept a straight face and took all the mystery (and therefore the fun) out of swearing.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Because they just came back not to long ago and I asked where they heard it and I can tell if they lie... Hes not a target but I know him all to well and know my boys and their friends since my house apperently is the cool place to gather. Their daycare is someone who comes to my home.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I seem to remember when I was 5-6, it was taboo for us to say "idiot" and "stupid". At 19-20, my friends and I are having discussions about the most offensive phrase we can come up with. That phrase is pretty much only used between the 4 of us that were taking part in that discussion and never anywhere near public. It probably only gets used about once a season too :D and never in a serious context.

The only time we never cuss is around people we know and respect that don't use profanity. The other times it's used like any other college age kids would use it.

I would say that there is one thing worse than a small kid who uses profanity like highschool and college age kids do, and that's the attitude of said kid. They are usually little shitbags. :D:D:ph34r:
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

I have a couple good "F-bomb" stories.

When I was about 12 my brother wrecked my dad's truck. This was an old truck that had an old tool box bolted to the bed. Dad wanted to get the box out of the truck before he junked it. My dad couldn't get any leverage under the truck so he decided he'd hold the bolt from the top and he told me "Get under there and give 'er all you got" I had more than he thought I did. When the bolt broke my arm hitting the frame of the truck moved the truck 6 inches sideways. I came flying out from under the truck, threw the wrench and let go a really impressive string of profanity. My dad was dually impressed but told me to never use that kind of language in front of my mom.

Fast forward a bunch of years, married with kids. The wife and I were watching TV while our oldest son, about 5 or 6 was playing video games in the other room. We hear the sound of a video game controller being thrown done and we hear "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" My wife and I looked at each other in disbelief then went up to him and asked what he said. His reply was "Darn????" We kind of chuckled and explained to him why he shouldn't use that word. Haven't had any problem out of him since, but Kim and I have a chuckle about it occasionally.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever