lisamariewillbe

Rigger in Austin or Houston...

brits17

Never used her as a rigger, but she's an ubercool chick so she's gotta be a great rigger. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Brittney is a cool chick and a good rigger from what i have heard, if she was closer i would probably use her. Kevin Mitchell is in Fentress (close to SSM) Jason Lemley is in San Marcos (not at the dz) and i believe Wendy Faulkner is a rigger at Temple.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

lol @ all you fuckrs muckn up her name. I think i'm gonna start calling her Brit-KnEE now.

shut up!:P At least if i was going to call you a fucker i would spell it right.:P:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

lol @ all you fuckrs muckn up her name. I think i'm gonna start calling her Brit-KnEE now.

Brit-Knee Sand-Cheese. My name is full of common nouns. :P

aww fuck...

spell my last name without looking....

I dare ya. dont cheat.

Brits it is... will be in Houston in 2 weekends... The Waller dz... See ya'all there...

Two other riggers are also regularly available at Skydive Houston: Steve Coker and Elio Esqueda. Call the DZ to get their numbers if you wish to contact them.

Seeing as Brit is the only rigger I knew before getting into the sport...she has my vote as well. :P

hmmm, you should come to atlanta. there are a couple dj/ skydivers here. sometimes cool parties.

I think britt told me about you.

Seeing as Brit is the only rigger I knew before getting into the sport...she has my vote as well. :P

hmmm, you should come to atlanta. there are a couple dj/ skydivers here. sometimes cool parties.

I think britt told me about you.

Brit is definitely good people. I only just met her in April, after taking her to a Tiesto show I was opening for she talked me into making my first tandem skydive, as a result..I'm currently going through AFF. If it wasn't for her influence I am unsure if I would have gotten into the sport. Glad I did as its been alot of inspiration toward the music.

I've heard alot of good things about the Atlanta scene and really good to hear that there are more out there who both skydive and work with electronic music. To my knowledge I am currently the only one in Texas. :ph34r:

I plan to get the hell out of Houston eventually, first just focusing on graduating from student status. Good to meet ya bro.