PLFXpert

The Best Sammich Ever!

Is that a two-headed turtle or are you just happy to see me?

:P

<---can't tell what your avatar is.

I miss the turtle with the rocket pack. He was cute.:)

which Rocket - Left or right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thick slices of sourdough bread.
Thin slices of roast beef and turkey, stacked in alternating layers.
Thin slices of pepper jack and mild cheddar.
Medium slices of roma tomatoes.
Moderate amount of lettuce.
Little bit of mustard. And none of that fancy spicy mustard or gray poop-on, just good ol' yellow mustard.
Little bit of Ranch dressing.

I'm something of a sammich purist. Exotic ingredients are all well and good as an occasional novelty, but the true sammich experience is arrived at by means of simple, everyday ingredients, selected for optimum quality and freshness, sliced to the perfect dimensions seconds before assembly in perfect proportion. Sammich is my art.B|

Matt

Philadelphia cheese steak hoagie with mayo. If you've ever been to Philly...........you know what's in it.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

This is her EXACT favorite sammich---and when we lived together in college I always hated having to wait in the deli line with her grocery-shopping while she had her "muenster" cheese specially sliced:S:D.

Funny thing is, I only ever order it there. It's been at least 3 or 4 years since I've made a stop there on a swing through Charlottesville... hmmm... something to do next time I visit the 'rents.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Best Sammich I have had is from the beechhut deli here in nor-call.

Wheat, white, onion, rye, fact is the bread don't make this sammich.

Mayo and mustard to personal desire, Turky, ham, with cream cheese spread on top, bacon, veggies to taste and topped with avacodo. Well I know where I am taking the kids to lunch now :D

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked