ACMESkydiver

GFD MEMORIAL PINS -CHECK HERE FOR YOURS

Hi all,

I can't send a generic e-mail to all of you through dz.com due to the spam filters, so here's the deal...

Below I've posted a list of confirmed pins that will ship today (they would have shipped earlier, but I had to re-package them due to the envelopes being too thin).

CONFIRMED AND SHIPPING TODAY:
d_squared -2
tmaricle55 -4
kansasskydiver -1
piisfish -1
keith -1
mnealtx (one to Paige, the other I need just a couple more days to finish with)
missimperfect -1
whiteout -2
yamtx73 -1
bmcd308 -1
zulu -1
woodpecker -2
imgunnajump -1
alanab -2
swedishcelt -2
nightjumper -1
tomaiello -2
chaoskitty -2
vanillaskygirl -1 (and 1 was given to Bonnie)
weegegirl -1 to Paige
paige -2 of your own
mcbeth -1 to Paige
gia -1 to Paige

The following PLEASE send me a message, there is something incomplete on your info:

skydivestmarys
martini
thegreekone
lisamariewillbe

If you weren't mentioned on either list and you DIDN'T already receive your pins at the memorial, and you had asked me for a pin, I need to know right away. I have only one closing pin left, and as far as my records go, I don't owe it to anyone, but I'd feel bad if I missed soemthing, so please let me know!! :)
Thanks to all.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Thanks for posting the status on the pins. Again you have done a wonderful job and thanks for taking the time to do this.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It's all I know how to do to help. :P

Hey Joe came home yesterday afternoon! He's still jetlagged and was up at 5am milling around. I know you said it'll be a while for you. Let us know when you're heading back!
~Jaye

Last entry, I think...

I've been asked by a few people now if there are any more pins. Sorry to say, I am COMPLETELY tapped out.

If there's enough interest, I'll do another round. I'd need at least 20 to make it feasible.

Let me know.
~Jaye

*BUMP* since I have been getting some questions. :)
If you don't receive yours by this Friday (except overseas, yours might take a few days more) send me a PM.

PS guys...on many of the envelopes, I used my really old address lables with my real full name...so don't pitch it in the trash if it says from 'Jennifer'. :P
~Jaye

Hey guys, this is a copy of what I am PM'ing each of you that is/could be affected:

I went into the post office today to mail the last 3 envelopes with pins. The lady rang them up and I went to pay, and noticed that the charge was higher today than yesterday.

The postal worker explained to me that my 'odd shape' envelope incurs an additional 13 cent fee. I asked why all of my envelopes that had went out prior had no such fee, and was told by 2 postal workers that whoever weighed and charged me for all of the many envelopes on previous days '-Must have messed up. Sorry about that.' >:(

So I asked what was to happen with all of the several envelopes I have mailed in the past 5 days, and they told me that they'd either be returned to me 13 cents postage due, or delivered to the recipient, 13 cents postage due.

:| "You have GOT to be f'in kidding me."

They couldn't even tell me IF they would be returned OR sent to the recipient postage due; they said any or all could go either way (way to have an SOP, USPS! >:(>:()

I started getting envelopes back today. :( I am SO INCREDIBLY EMBARRASSED. I will add additional postage to the ones that come back to me; and the ones that get to any of you postage due, please accept my most sincere apology. :(

I can credit you back 13 cents to a PayPal account if you get a postage due envelope; I'm not sure how else to make this right.

I am just so embarrassed. I am very, very sorry guys. I will send you notice IMMEDIATELY when I get your envelope back in the mail so you won't wonder where the heck it is. :$

Gyad, other than that, happy hump day! :S

Please accept my most humble apology. I should have called Brown or DHL.

:S:(>:(
~Jaye