Dougjumper

Big Huckin Chicken...

WTH is a "Huckin' Chicken" anyway?

It's nothing, other than a cheap ploy to make you think they're saying "fucking" to get your attention on their commercial.

Just like the movie "Meet the Fockers".

I'm against this kind of pandering on public airwaves.

Those fockers can kiss my huckin' bass.

WTH is a "Huckin' Chicken" anyway?

It's nothing, other than a cheap ploy to make you think they're saying "fucking" to get your attention on their commercial.

Just like the movie "Meet the Fockers".

I'm against this kind of pandering on public airwaves.

Those fockers can kiss my huckin' bass.

Actually "huckin" is a word they use in the BMX world to describe jumping....so huckin = jumpin'

When you huck something, you jump it....i went to the website and found all this out.....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

When you huck something, you jump it....i went to the website and found all this out.....

I have heard that term here somewhere as well . . . possibly the BASE forum?
:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had to laugh when I saw the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen. It reads "Professional biker/chicken, do not attempt"

Good thing that's there, or chickens everywhere would be injuring themselves jumping cars and litigation would abound :S

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Actually "huckin" is a word they use in the BMX world to describe jumping....so huckin = jumpin'.

I don't think the general public knows that. So they're marketing to the humongous dirt bike crowd. Yeah, that'll at least double their sales. Of course, it'll be offset by the puritans who refuse to eat there any more because of the "foul/fowl" language they use in public. Oh well.

The BK commercials have been very disturbing lately. I mean really, what's up with the voyeuristic King anyway?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I had to laugh when I saw the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen. It reads "Professional biker/chicken, do not attempt"

Good thing that's there, or chickens everywhere would be injuring themselves jumping cars and litigation would abound Crazy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :D :D
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----