fendereh

glasses/ goggles?

I had that problem since the 60's. I wore ski goggles and wrecking them out of season was hell. When a you getting new glasses? I took a pair of regular goggles to 4 fifferent stores in one mall until I found frames that would fit under them. I have since had 7 sets of lenses in them. If you forget a pair or someone sits on them their are the same ones as in the planes glove box. I dread having to put those Al Boreland "ToolTime" on tandems too. They spend their whole jump holding them on instead of geeking the video

what do you use? im not into the big bulky goggles. Can you get away with some tightly secures sunglasses?

I have presription wrap sunnies, that work fine. I also have SportRx presription goggles that are the shit, they're not bulky and work GREAT. www.sportrx.com
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just get contacts. You may not want to always use sunglasses. I just have them in all day and dont have to think about them.

contatcs are not an option for many people, and a contact that comes out in freefall is not fun
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?