grue

I have, in a moment of no-sleep + energy drink genius, come up with the greatest possible prank in the history of man.

Somehow fill the exhaust stacks at a nuclear powerplant with unpopped popcorn while it's shut down for service. Completely full! Imagine that when they turn it back on?

*POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP* *POP*

"FRANK!! WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

:D:D:D:D
cavete terrae.

OOOOOR....dump loads and loads of chocolate in them and turn them into Fondue pots!!!!:D:D:D:D:D;):S:$:)[:/]:S

Bobbi

Spoken like a true Chocolate Chocoholic ;)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Here's an easier one to pull off and less likely to get you killed. :|

While traveling stop at a gas station that has locking doors on the bathroom. Just stand outside for a little bit looking impatient. Wait til you get 2-3 people behind you and then throw your arms up in disgust and walk off muttering something about finding a tree. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Dude, been done.

Haven't you seen Real Genius? They used a great big laser beam from space to pop the corn in the Dean's house. Also the source of many great quotes.

"If there's ever anything I do for you, or more to the point, to you, give me a call."

"Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?"

"No."

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Dude, been done.

Haven't you seen Real Genius? They used a great big laser beam from space to pop the corn in the Dean's house. Also the source of many great quotes.

"If there's ever anything I do for you, or more to the point, to you, give me a call."

"No."

Yes yes, that was the source of the idea. This is much cooler though.
cavete terrae.

Dude, been done.

"No."

Yes yes, that was the source of the idea. This is much cooler though.

Granted, it would be pretty amazing, but if you pulled it off, they'd say, "Hey! Someone's copying Real Genius!"

You should do the sweepstakes thing! B|B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

The really unfortunate part about this is that the "stacks" at a nuclear power plant are cooling towers, and the "exhaust" is water vapour (picture a waterfall with the mist rising, but inside a tube). The cooling water is below boiling temperature, and not nearly hot enough to make popcorn pop.

Sorry to rain on your parade.;)

Would still be funny as hell if you could find a way to make it work, though...

The really unfortunate part about this is that the "stacks" at a nuclear power plant are cooling towers, and the "exhaust" is water vapour (picture a waterfall with the mist rising, but inside a tube). The cooling water is below boiling temperature, and not nearly hot enough to make popcorn pop.

Sorry to rain on your parade.;)

Would still be funny as hell if you could find a way to make it work, though...

I'm going to have to murder you now. If you have any dependents, now would be the time to bump your life insurance.
cavete terrae.