Girlfalldown

A very strange photo on our digital camera..

and after what NastyClown did to her, i think she'd be afraid... very afraid...

I missed NastyClown? I MISS EVERYTHING!!!! I sure hope someone got this on video. We can watch it tonight whilst I punish my bad boy.

Using words like "Whilst" is a mammoth clue you have been reading raunchy romance novels. Long plane ride, huh?

BoyFallDown is doomed.

Wash the walls! Hell I still haven't gotten around to fixing the hole you put in the wall two weeks ago!

I think that was NastyClown too...:P

No scapegoat this time buddy, your "leftovers" witnessed that one

Why are these weekends so hard to remember? Are ya sure? Do you have it on video? Did ya do DNA tests on the "stain"? and why do I have this big bump on my elbow? and Jim.. how did ya get that big bruise on your neck? and didn't Tallguys nickname change to Jungle Gym so he could be just like Stinky Jim? the man he admires so much.. and where did the man with one ball put his other ball? and where is that little English girl that was Irish? and who is the girl in the closet? and was that steak and shrimp or shrimp and steak? and those other girls did not eat meat, right? Well, some did and some didn't.. did one of them eat the ball? It is all so very confusing... :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

POST IT POST IT!!

Sorry my camera is at home and I'm at work 50 miles away. maybe later though

Ya know... I've lived almost 39 years without seeing Josh's remaining ball.. please spare us.. we'll all look if you post it.. it's like a car wreck.. gotta look, wish ya hadn't...;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Make little Jimmer pay for big Jimmers antics! :P
Need me to come by and give you a little ... support? ;)

Yes Yes make lil'jimmer pay

should I bring out the gaffers tape and the paddle then?

I'll shoot video.. should we get the little British but irish girl outta the closet? See if we can fix her up enough to make her serviceable? A little food and water.. we can arrange her legs just right.. ;)

Oh... goodie!! this is gonna be so much fun!!!B|B|:D;);)

So good to have you back on the mainland, Shannon.. :P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

All I ask is that next time I get to play too.

I seem to be missing all my underwear......What exactly happened when I was gone?

Oh... Shannon.... want your undies back? Somehow they got into my gearbag... and sbs found them and is wearing a pair.. and I think Sad Sue has a pair under her pillow... (she got dirty ones) Anyway, for a small sum, I can get them all back for you.;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

:odammit girl.. did you take my tutu? I been running all over the house looking for it.. sbs and alana think that i've gone crazy.. Shannon... you haven't seen my tutu at your place, have you? Is Jim wearing it? :P:S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Dudes.

How you managed to take that teenage English chick home with you baffles me.

Jimmy, PM me your home address, I gotta mail you some stuff.

Ok fuck, I'm supposed to be looking after her. I new I shouldn't have gone to boy's toys.

-Ben

Dudes.

How you managed to take that teenage English chick home with you baffles me.

Jimmy, PM me your home address, I gotta mail you some stuff.

Ok fuck, I'm supposed to be looking after her. I new I shouldn't have gone to boy's toys.

-Ben

Don't worry, Ben... we took very good care of her while you were off looking at boobies! Slacker;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

sorry but Jim looks super cute in the pink tutu so we're going to have to make an even trade. My dirty undies for your tutu.

(Jim, sorry about the bruises on your bottom. I got carried away)

Who the hell is SadSue and why does she look like that?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Why do have the mental image of Cheech running through my head. "My momma's always talkin to me tryin to tell me how to live!!!!" :D

ROFLMAO!! were you there? Jim was running around the house like that on Saturday night.. were there any pics of that, Shannon? Or did ya get any last night while soiling my tutu?:S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

sorry but Jim looks super cute in the pink tutu so we're going to have to make an even trade. My dirty undies for your tutu.

I am tired of sitting around sniffing your dirty undies.. It was great this morning but the heat is really raising the stench..

Wwwhhaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Me want my tutu back.. [:/]
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures