Lindercles

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So you're saying that I should avoid jumping out of planes that you've jumped before?

Noted. Thanks. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, admittedly I haven't jumped from a whole hell of a lot of different aircraft, but it's definitely somewhere more than 10 and to my knowledge only one of them has crashed and burned. And for the record, it didn't crash and burn until all of the jumpers were out, so I'd say you're probably ok.

And anyone who recently jumped the PAC at Skyfest has already unknowingly jumped one of my apparently cursed planes and they all seem to be ok. :D

Well - happy skydiving birthday! Maybe I won't get in a plane with you afterall:P Seriously, we do need to make that happen soon.

Indeed, we do. So far I've shared a plane with two of the people that have replied to this thread (Aggiedave and Josheezammit) and they seem to be ok, too. Well, physically anyway. :P

Happy skybirthday man.

Indeed, we do. So far I've shared a plane with two of the people that have replied to this thread (Aggiedave and Josheezammit) and they seem to be ok, too. Well, physically anyway.

make that three, and did you borrow my rig before i crashed it or something?????:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Three years ago today I made my first jump from a perfectly good airplane, which crashed and burned a couple months later. :D

Ah, my little man is growing up. :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Happy Skburthday!

My first jump was out of the old beach 18 at the old old hinkley.

Before we borded someone said to the pilot "hey, your engine is leaking oil"

The pilot said "well that's the thing with these old round engines... If they ain't leakin' there's something wrong with em!"

The other guy then said "well in that case... there's something wrong with the other engine!"

Happy B-day and many many more.

B.

Douva: Thanks for the kind words, but I'd really hate for anyone to get the wrong idea about our relationship. :P

Micro: I'm not sure if that's cool or creepy as hell. :S

Jason: At least the guy who did my first tandem video is still around, even if he is a total nutjob! :D

Douva: Thanks for the kind words, but I'd really hate for anyone to get the wrong idea about our relationship. :P

Micro: I'm not sure if that's cool or creepy as hell.

creepy / cool in a bonding non-homosexual kinda way. B|

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...