aggie04

Stolen Gear

My car was broken into and my gear bag was stolen out of my car in houston. So if anyone happens to see two custom painted helmets (protec and oxygen with green and blue paint) a very small Bevsuits RW suit that is blue and black with lime green or a blue digitude for sale on ebay, here, or who knows where else in the houston area could you let me know. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A life without a cause
is a life without an effect

Stupid fuckers. >:(

But if that's all that got stolen, it could definitely be worse. Where was your car when it got broken into? If it wasn't at a DZ, more than likely the assholes don't even know what they have.

I'm really sorry that happened. Shit like that really pisses me off. >:(>:(

no it was not at the dz. They got my wallet, cell phone, and almost $1000 in gear. And no they probably have no idea what they have. Just finished painting the helmet last week too. But I still have my rig so I should be smiling right [:/]:(

A life without a cause

Damn Caroline, I'm sorry to hear that. I say your helmet being passed around on the plane while everyone admired the paint job.

Your Pro-Tec was no slouch either with it's custom paint. Isn't the photo of that one on this web site somewhere from a previous thread?

I hope you get 'em back, and that the cops catch the bastards that stole 'em.

Ya it's on here somewhere...i'll look for it. Been busy freezing all my accounts and stuff. Cops haven't even called me back. Doubt anyone will find it but worth a try.

A life without a cause

My car was broken into and my gear bag was stolen out of my car in houston. So if anyone happens to see two custom painted helmets (protec and oxygen with green and blue paint) a very small Bevsuits RW suit that is blue and black with lime green or a blue digitude for sale on ebay, here, or who knows where else in the houston area could you let me know. Thanks.

This may sound dumb but, did you check the dumpsters in the vicinity of where your car was? Many times, car burglars will steal anything they can reach and run. After realizing they have something they have no idea about, or is of 'no value to them, they'll throw it in a dumpster. Start checking pawn shops in the area. If, they can pawn your things, they'll do it. Just a thought.

Chuck

checked the area and went to every place they used my card at and checked dumpsters there. Think i've done everything I can. Chances are it will all just get thrown out...they can't use my skydiving stuff.

A life without a cause

checked the area and went to every place they used my card at and checked dumpsters there. Think i've done everything I can. Chances are it will all just get thrown out...they can't use my skydiving stuff.

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I hate thieves. I recently had my Jeep broken into and two speakers were stolen. They cut the side windo out (soft top) to get into the vehicle. I was able to repair it, myself. Afterward, it's like you've been violated. Looks like you've done all you could. Here in about a week, check pawn shops in the area. If, you see your items in one of the shops, don't say a word to anyone at the pawn shop. Go outside and call the police and tell them you can positively identify your things. You'll get no satisfaction from the pawn shop owner. Good luck to you. I hope, they catch who did this to you.

Chuck

thoes who get caught stealing need the fingers broken as a reminder not to do it again ! , we had 2 of our cars broken in to by smashing the small rear non opening triangle window just too steal couple dollars in change in one car and a bag of freaking chips in the other !!!! stupid crack heads nothing eilse was touched
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Theives need their fingers cut off not broken. Broken fingers heal. Missing fingers don't grow back. when they look at the stubs maybe they will remember why they are gone. Just my opinion. I hate theives!>:(

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

...and we keep getting told by our politicians that, 'we are winning the war on drugs!' Yeah, right! We need to re-load. In my neighborhood, not a week goes by where several cars are broken into. Now, they are stealing just the faces off car stereos. The big drug of choice now, is 'meth'. Last week, a guy shot a kid in the butt as he was running away (1:30 in the morning) with stuff fom the owner's car. Here in Texas, what the man did is legal. It's still, going to the grand jury. The whole mess is maddening and driving the cops nuts, as well.

Chuck

Theives need their fingers cut off not broken. Broken fingers heal. Missing fingers don't grow back. when they look at the stubs maybe they will remember why they are gone. Just my opinion. I hate theives!>:(

Without getting this thread sent to SC, I'd just like to note that countries with Sharia law enforce similar punishments for thieves.

caroline! when was this??? i remember your green helmet & will keep an eye out (though i doubt anyone would be dumb enough to jump it around here..)
ebay is a given but have you checked craigslist too? i hope they uh.. "turn up">:(
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

ya just everything else. Everything but my rig. Yesterday I was a basket case...today i'm just pissed. I had to spend an hour in the bank today jumping through hoops just to get into my OWN bank account. I hate mean people.>:(

But like you said...looking at the positive...I still have a rig. Things could be much worse.

A life without a cause