towjumpr

Another help me name my cave thread...

So i found this hole in the woods the other day that was blowing air out of it (insert witty comment here) and i posted about it on a caving forum. Turns out it might be a really big cave and i had people contacting me asking where it is and stuff like that. So i tell them where it is and there are no records of it or any other cave near this location. So i ask them if i get to name it since i found it and they said i do (cave are like commets i guess). So my delima now is what do i call it if it really does turn out to be an unknown cave? Being an avid Lurker here i thought what the heck if people can get help naming there pets surely i can get help naming my cave.....

So what would be some cool names for a cave?????

or it could be a super secret military facility and you are being watched now just because you went close to it!!

If not name it after yourself or in memory of someone you know..... or maybe The Bat Cave.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I like the Breathing earth idea. I was also think about that hole that Luke skywalker went in in Empire strikes back. Did yoda ever say the name of that place?

I tried to search for it but it doesn't look like the 'cave' had a name in Star Wars. It was in Dagobah if that helps...(you'd have to look up how to spell 'Dagobah', I'm guessing. :P)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I like the Breathing earth idea. I was also think about that hole that Luke skywalker went in in Empire strikes back. Did yoda ever say the name of that place?

I tried to search for it but it doesn't look like the 'cave' had a name in Star Wars. It was in Dagobah if that helps...(you'd have to look up how to spell 'Dagobah', I'm guessing. :P)

The cave wasn't named. It was under the roots of a large tree, the entire place "strong with the Dark Side."

Not that I'm a geek or anything.:P

Matt