P.F.

WFFC 2006

Hello my Brothers and Sisters, Pig Fucker here. I need your help !! If you were at the Toga Party in Rantoul and have pictures could I get copies of them? I was too busy bartending and didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. If you have Pictures and you are willing to make copies please Email me at [email protected]. I would love to be able to put them on The Fish Wrapper website. http://home.comcast.net/~thefishwrapper
I hope you all had fun at the Toga Party, I know I had a great time bartending and applying Tattoos.
I miss you all and can't wait until next year to do it all again.

Blue skies,
Pig Fucker
Hellfish 494
http://home.comcast.net/~thefishwrapper

after all the talk can someone, anyone give us a report on WFFC? how many folks are there?vendors? prices? etc.
those of ous not able to arttend want to know

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I am not sure of the total of skydivers but I can tell you that there was a lot less of everything (so I am assuming that also means skydivers) The Party tents and food tents were a lot smaller . There was only 2 or 3 vendors. Vendor row seemed like a big vast empty. Wuffo area had some things to draw in the Wuffos but it wasn't as good as the carnival. The team tent were empty and there wasn't as many this year. The convention had to pull in the snow fence quite a bit because of the Paris Jet so there was no road behind the team tents. That was ok because There wasn't as many people. Tent city was pretty Barren also. I think jump tickets were $23. The jet was $100, The Helicopter was $59, Not sure about the Pitts. There was another plane there it was a Bi-Plane that seated 8 people and took something around 20 mins to get to 6000ft I think it was $59 also. I just got word from the WFFC and the BIG ONE just came through. It was a catagory 5 storm and it took out EVERY TENT except the food and party tent. I belive everybody is ok. The Team Flying Hellfish brightened the day by having a Margarita Party in the Party tent with all the left over Martarita mix from the 3rd Annual Toga Party (wich was the biggest yet). (BTW I am still looking for Pictures). I wish I could have stayed longer.
http://home.comcast.net/~thefishwrapper

Hey PF! Thanks so much for bartending, the Toga Party was a GREAT time!! I have a few pictures from the night, once I wipe off all the margarita from the camera I should be able to get those pictures to you :P. Actually Sporto has the camera until after SummerFest and then I will upload the photos and get them to you.
PS, say hi to Dawn for me! B|

Pigfucker! Thanks for the ride back to the tent from the helicopter on Sunday!

Ive got plenty of pics, will try and get them uploaded once i get them on my comp, i need to buy a hard drive first, mines full.

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

Dude, are you kidding me? you left bang on time. We got wiped out!. couple of snapped beams to the tent, all tents collapsed, the tumblefuqs got dealt to as well,.

We left yesterday and now are up at skydive chicago. good to be back on this awesome dropzone.
cheers for the good times Clay!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

PF wish i could have been there but as some of you know the sky gods didn't see it my way. Tell Baba i will see him when he gets back to Tecumseh. Look forward to seeing the pics from the Toga party. The first one I have missed.

Rex
Hellfish #50

http://www.swoopstudios.com/videos/videos-rex.php

WFFC is DEAD there hardly any one here like 900 people but after storm hit I think most them left.. I'm leaving now wasted my Vacation coming here skyfest last week was better. Don Kirlin needs to do something to bring WFFC back or it'lldie out like muskogee..

I have never been to WFFC myself (wanted to this year for CRW) but from talking to those who have for many years. One should expect it to have a couple days of crap weather & if you sleep in a tent it had better be on high ground or it will get flooded.

CSA #699 Muff #3804