Bolas

Post you're geekiest, dorkiest, worst pic

Okay we can all occasionally clean up and look halfway decent. With some photo editing we can look pretty presentable. :|

Here's a place for you at your worst, the times when you are totally chilling out, in a DGAF mood. Don't be shy, it can't be as bad as this. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Here goes. If no attachment - then it wil remain a mystery.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Change the glasses to horn rimmed, and the outfit to Jams and a Hawaiian and that was me in middle school. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

OK, that was probably cheating. Try again.

Cleaned up AND a dork.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Yeah, I'm a relic. Looking for something current and dorky, but everything recent was taken with a digital that creates files way too big - they will not upload. Searching . . .

There we go. Relatively current AND in tropical gear.

Yup. Here's one right before my 2nd or 3rd jump or so...somewhere in there (I think).

I'm the one on the left. FlyingFerret is the one in the middle. The guy on the right quit jumping after 5-6 jumps or so (due to pressure from his now wife).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

nice army type hair cut

Yeah, I was in the Texas A&M boyscouts...I mean Corps of Cadets when that pic was taken. Sort of like this one.

(There might be a few of you who know me going "damn dave was actually sort of thin once").:D

Who's the one-legged guy in the background?

Hahaha! Never noticed that before. That's Dennis Dorris, he has both legs, the camera angle is just right for him to be a hop-a-long for that shot.

"wow" to keep our friend ship I will refrain from my comments, but I am sure there are those that cant hold their tongue...

No worries. It was good for me, taught me a good number of life lessons and skills. It also gave me some friends that I will have for the rest of my life. It had set me up to go into the Marines, until I blew my knee up and the OSO told me to go away. What I learned there has transfered well to a civilian job, though.

Its not what some people make it out to be, but it is what it is and it was a good time.