Remster

Denver Thursday night

no alcohol before the tunnel!!! Oh, I guess you can drink carl since you're not flying with us!!!:P:P

Why won't I be flying with you? OH I GET IT....

I know why i'm not invited to fly.....its because i'm black isnt it.....fine

I didnt wanna fly anyways....

*Walks out and slams door*
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Hey, at least you're not Canadian!

Racist pig! >:(

:D

Hey Carl, ask Mar who she has lined up for the tunnel. I dont want a lot of minutes, just a couple to check out how your little fan compares to Eloy's ;) so as long as I still have 5 minutes left, I'll share!
Remster

;)Yep, you caught me, Carl. I'm one of those red-neck trailer chicks....you know how we are.:P

Besides, you're too hard to see in the tunnel with your black flight suit and all.

And I don't want you making me look bad in the tunnel.;)

Hey Carl, ask Mar who she has lined up for the tunnel. I dont want a lot of minutes, just a couple to check out how your little fan compares to Eloy's ;) so as long as I still have 5 minutes left, I'll share!

Ok Cool.....one question.....

Who is Mar? :$

I think our "little" 4 fans will compare just nicely to Eloys....so bring it....you're not ready to feel the power that is SVCO:P

And Yvonne, please.....h

ow could I ever make you look bad.....I dont fly in the tunnel THAT much....i only have a few minutes

----Hellfish #707----

LIAR>:(>:(

Mary arranged the tunnel time and was in charge of limiting the # of people.....specifically to keep you out. You cheat too much as it is.;)

Whatever....I don't know what you're talkin about. I don't cheat....i'm not that good I swear.

And I am working....I'm on a break :P

And Remi, well if we had the entire freaking desert to work with i'm sure we could have a 14 footer as well...

----Hellfish #707----

If Mar got any time for me you can have it, I get plenty of time as it is since I'm engaged to one of the instructors.

Kelli? I didn't know this was your name and that that was you who was engaged and stuff cause we were talkin the other day....

Well hello and shit how ya doin?? :D:D

----Hellfish #707----

What the hell is the "Canadian Race" a bunch of knuckleheads who moved to the states and can't agree on the spelling of "touque".

You get forgiven a lot because your wife is pretty and congenial. You, however, are FRENCH. You would have been much better genetic material if you were a mongrel like me.

"Canadian race" HA!

"Good day, eh, welcome to the great white north. Today our special guest is Remi, who doesn't live in Canada anymore. So, Remi, how's it goin' eh?"

:P:P:P:P

What the hell is the "Canadian Race" a bunch of knuckleheads who moved to the states and can't agree on the spelling of "touque".

You get forgiven a lot because your wife is pretty and congenial. You, however, are FRENCH. You would have been much better genetic material if you were a mongrel like me.

"Canadian race" HA!

"Good day, eh, welcome to the great white north. Today our special guest is Remi, who doesn't live in Canada anymore. So, Remi, how's it goin' eh?"

:P:P:P:P

Hey Deuce... you funny. :D:D:D:D I love you, man.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey Remi, I had a lot of fun watching you sky freaks do two- and three-way last night. I have something to aspire to.

You're way taller than I thought you'd be....somehow I pictured a short, chubby little guy. And your French accent made, "Hey you fat bastard!" actually sound sort of sexy!!

And don't believe Carl, he was just too shy to come hang out last night. ;)

Mary, if you read this, you really, really rock and thank you for making sure I felt included. You are a whole lot of fun and I can tell you have a heart of gold. Thanks for letting me hang with you guys.

Mary, if you read this, you really, really rock and thank you for making sure I felt included. You are a whole lot of fun and I can tell you have a heart of gold. Thanks for letting me hang with you guys.

:$:$See, I'm not such a bad person after all.

We'll have to get you off your back on have you fly on your belly more so you can do some rocking RW with us.

I'll keep you posted when I put together another night.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Anytime you guys are in New England, let me know and I would LOVE to take you (and wife too of course!!) out!!

And if you want, all three of us can wear a dress. :ph34r:

So if a guy is wearing the same dress as you, does that fall under girl rules: instant hatred or guy rules: new best friend. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I never thought you were a bad person!! I just didn't know what a sweet person you were.

But could you have posted a worse picture of me? I know I'm no beauty queen, but I hope and pray I'm not as ugly as I look in that picture!! I'm going on a diet right now!!!!!;)

I notice you carefully orchestrated it so you wouldn't be in the pic........I want a do-over!

I notice you carefully orchestrated it so you wouldn't be in the pic........I want a do-over!

My :D is in the picture.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey