grue

Do you prefer a one piece jumpsuit or two piece for freefly?

And why?

I like my 2 piece suit from www.liquidskysports.com. it has an elastic waist that tucks into the pants and never rides up in any way.

I like the 2 piece because when it is hot and humid I can just take the top off and wear the pants all day.

liquid sky sports is running a special KICK ASS deal if you buy a full suit. full or 2 piece. then you get one hell of a deal on something else that im not going to mention, you will just have to ask them.;)

or you can click on my link in my signature and see what the deal is at my website..;)

I have a two piece by Firefly and really love it. I like being able to switch my top, this season to reduce top drag I have ditched the top and have just been wearing a rashguard top instead. I have never had a problem with the top riding up, it always stays in place. I also like it for packing, I hate packing in a full suit.
BUT, with all of that being said, I think I will get a one piece next time. I am still on the fence about it though.

One piece. Ive had both in the past and prefer the one piece. Any time ive been on a significant amount of freefly jumps with anyone who has a two piece, their top has blown up at least once. Maybe some people dont think that once in a while is a big deal, but I prefer having a one piece which will never have half of it blow up.

Also, it doesnt really get very hot because you can always just tie the top around your waist. No big deal.

Ive had both in the past and prefer the one piece. Any time ive been on a significant amount of freefly jumps with anyone who has a two piece

with liquid sky sports 2 piece, "if worn correctly" you will never have it fly up on you.

like i said before, it has a spandex lower portion that fits snug to your body. this spandex part "TUCKS IN" to the bottoms. if you wear the suit correctly, it will not fly up.

But they also make full suits, I just prefer the 2 piece. it NEVER flies up.:)
plus with the deal they are offering right now, you can wear one of the TWO bottoms, and the top. ;)