CSpenceFLY

Roaming Rafting

I can check with my cat sitter to see if they have a recommendation for someone in your area.

I found them through http://www.petsit.com/locate_us.asp
I know you are picky about pet sitters and I understand that. I have had a lot of success with sitters from this site.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I can check with my cat sitter to see if they have a recommendation for someone in your area.

I found them through http://www.petsit.com/locate_us.asp
I know you are picky about pet sitters and I understand that. I have had a lot of success with sitters from this site.

Oh, we've got a kennel we use and trust. but that cost $$. I may see if I can talk someone we know that isn't going to come have fun with us to look after her for a couple days.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***So who all is planning to do a cabin?

Cabin? Tents? Shit!
I had planned on sleeping where ever I pass out.:)
BTW, Chris do you want me cook some Red Beans and Rice with my secret ingredient?:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***So who all is planning to do a cabin?

Cabin? Tents? Shit!
I had planned on sleeping where ever I pass out.:)
BTW, Chris do you want me cook some Red Beans and Rice with my secret ingredient?:ph34r:

Grasshopper, it may not be in you best intrest to "pass out". As we have learned, I and another male of greater or equal value can pick you up and carry you places.
Granted its quite a chore, but hey, its doable.
This being said, passing out on a camping trip with a bunch of skydivers could provide for some unique photo "opportunities"! :o

Ive had your cookin, now I know why it tasted like it did! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Grasshopper, it may not be in you best intrest to "pass out".

I just hope there are no curbs around the cabin... :ph34r:

or anything that might reach out and try to chop a toe off?! :o
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Anybody reserve a cabin and have space for another person? That may or may not have been mentioned, and I'm too lazy to look. :D

lasy ass!>:(

read up like 4 or 5 posts! Geeze. look out for the grass you might fall. :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***This being said, passing out on a camping trip with a bunch of skydivers could provide for some unique photo "opportunities

BAWAAAHHAA!!
I lived in the Philippines for 3 years while I was in the Navy and have woke up in rice paddies, a jungle full of monkeys and on the dirt floors of the filthy whorehouse bars in Subic City. Make sure you take video along with the stills.:D:)
Ive had your cookin, now I know why it tasted like it did!

It's got a wang to it.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I have fielded several calls on this so here is a public statement.Some told me the distance is 68 miles and it was going to take us 2 hrs.This is not true.www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=hiawassee&1s=ga&1z=&2pn=&2a=&2c=topton&2s=nc&2z=&r=fThis is a mapquest link of a map from Hiawassee,Ga to Topton,Nc.The river company is just past Topton.The travel time by Mapquest is 1hr 4 min.Please keep in mind this is calculated using the posted speed limits.I am estimating no more than an hour to make the drive,probably less.It is an easy road,we are not talking donkey paths here.
There are probably campgrounds closer to this river and there are probably rivers closer to the campground.I will be staying at the Bald Mountain RV resort.We will be leaving at approx. 11am Sat. morning to drive to Adventurous Fast Rivers for a 1pm check in.If anyone wants to make other arrangements I hope to see you either at the campground or on the river.