pop

Taking a Raod Trip - Want to Meet Some of You

My fellow dz.cummers. Middle of Sept I am going to get in my car and go on a road trip from Vancouver, BC to Houston, TX. Attached you will find the route I am taking. I would love to meet some of you guys and gals along the way.

If anyone wants to join for a part of the ride, or wants to get together for a night of drinking then reply to me!!

I'd love to know who I can meet! This will be fun!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

you know there are much better states to go through.. like the mid west and the east coast ;)

I've done those before, but I have never driven through spome of these states. I can't wait to see the new scenery

YO! I believe you owe me a beer....

I can collect it in Denver....

I do owe you a beer. I will PM you closer to my travel dates so I can pay up my debts!

You might consider skipping Kansas. It's flat as a pancake. Nothing to see... If you have to, then make sure you won't fall asleep at the wheel. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You might consider skipping Kansas. It's flat as a pancake. Nothing to see... If you have to, then make sure you won't fall asleep at the wheel. :D

I hear there is awesome BBQ in Kansas!!! That will be good!!

After spending time in California and Canada?!? Will they let you back in after living in the lands of Fruits 'n Nuts? :ph34r::ph34r: Have a safe trip!

I had to beg for forgiveness :). Thanks man. I am really looking forward to it. I am really excited abot this dirve, as I love being in the car for hours on end (I am not being sarcastic). It's a good time to just enjoye youself ands reflect. ...and smoke a doobie ;)

as much as i hate driving-- that looks like fun. so yeah, have a good trip and i'll meet ya in hou! when do you leave? how long is that drive?
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

as much as i hate driving-- that looks like fun. so yeah, have a good trip and i'll meet ya in hou! when do you leave? how long is that drive?

Thinking of taking iff around Sept 11ish, and taking 5 days to get to Houston. Its a 40 hour drive straight through. I figure I will do no more than 8 per day, and just party along the wya....that rhymes!

Sure you don't want to make the trip a few days longer and role through nor cal? Plus there's the Star Farms Boogie right around that time.

-Seb

Right now anything is possible