Dumpster

Ever shagged between jumps?

He got a damn good look at my ass!

STFU before I need therapy. :D

Where's that pic of my ass I posted on here a few months ago? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, not on the same day. But in the grand scheme of things, I have shagged between jumps. You know, like on a Monday - after one weekend and before another. :D;)

So in reality, my answer would be no. :P

Dang, she took my answer. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Back when My Girlfriend ( before she was my wife). She was a new jumper, we would be last out, so she could pull high, we would take to spot out long, and land way out, and have a little fun before walking back to the DZ. At times, It would become a game hiding from the truck that would come out looking for us.
Yes the was back in the day before I turned my sex kitten into a Mom.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

I've "shagged" at the DZ, but not between jumps. Well, like kel said, yes, between jumps, but technically no. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

There was a point one afternoon at LP this week when our campsite was pretty empty ... :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke