jumpjunkie2004

Men of DZ.com...

(This is a thread about posting dz.com man pictures!)

And that's why its so wrong... :P

awwwwwww Remi.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

So I might have some more modeling pics pretty soon....I got asked to come to Denver next weekend for a modeling interview at Tryst Lounge B|

Bla bla bla.. why didnt you come for a drink with us last nite after the tunnel? >:(
Remster

So I might have some more modeling pics pretty soon....I got asked to come to Denver next weekend for a modeling interview at Tryst Lounge B|

Bla bla bla.. why didnt you come for a drink with us last nite after the tunnel? >:(

I stayed to help Chris and Derek clean up and stuff and I was running low on funds....we all can't be rich and canadian like you Remi :P
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I think that the cute little Conor makes us women afraid to flirt with you

Then you are unusual. Even more so than now, when he was younger that kid was a chick magnet - especially when I put him in that Snugli and carried him on my belly.

Chicks dug us!B|

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I don't understand why you say things like that, Jerry. I've met you, and I remember you as a nice-looking man, despite your claims to the contrary. Also, Conor seems to look like you, and he is adorable.

Damn bro, she's one of the coolest ladies on here and she just gave you a great compliment. I'd be flying high if that was directed to me.

Side note--great looking boy!!

Then you are unusual.

To say the least... :D:|

And stop using your kid as a "chick magnet," or I may have to slap you down or something. :P (You don't want to be slapped down by the Keely :D; I'm sure it's not a good experience... And sorry, I'm now making references to The Big Lebowski, which a lot of people probably won't get.)

I don't understand why you say things like that, Jerry. I've met you, and I remember you as a nice-looking man, despite your claims to the contrary. Also, Conor seems to look like you, and he is adorable.

Damn bro, she's one of the coolest ladies on here and she just gave you a great compliment. I'd be flying high if that was directed to me.

I echo Spatula's response. Rosa is the most beautiful female skydiver I've met to date. Heck I could throw out the skydiver term and still be on.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I echo Spatula's response. Rosa is the most beautiful female skydiver I've met to date. Heck I could throw out the skydiver term and still be on.

I've never met her, but just reading her posts on here just shows how cool she is. Seems like an outstanding individual.

I've never met her, but just reading her posts on here just shows how cool she is. Seems like an outstanding individual.

I have met her. All of those things you've heard about Rosa and that you think about her. Well, they're all true! She's actually better-looking in person, as well (when you can see her - she's tiny, and you've got to look WAY DOWN!!!:P)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Ah, Tevas and socks. I'd almost forgotten. :D

Nice pic, though, seriously. :)

HAHAHAHAHAAAA !!! :D:D:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."