kelel01

Have you ever been asked if you were gay (and are you)?

Singing "I Believe I Can Fly" while under canopy at 12K during a cross country ju

hahahahaha that is really gay
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

obviously you and I define "tight" as something different.

Yes. I define "tight" as being small enough to have ass-cheek differentiation. That is, the middle seam in the crotch does not go UNDER the butt cheeks, but BETWEEN them.

Talking about things going between Hippie's ass cheeks... I can't help it! Must post pic! :D:D

And no, the subject line does not count as being asked if you were gay. I want to know if you've been asked personally, based on some sort of traits you possess/people you hang out with, etc.

And for the record, I have been asked, and I'm not. :P

I'd answer but Michelle has insisted that I not discuss homosexuality on dropzone.com anymore.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Have been asked on many occasions. (No, I'm not gay.) I think some of it is because I don't feel the need to always drag a guy along with me.
PMS #330 MB #4014

"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter...don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter."

I'm wondering if part of a dream I had this morning was influenced by this thread...

I was walking with an older woman, and she asked me if I would go camping with her sometime. I told her yeah that would be fun. Then she stopped and looked at me and said that if she was a little bit younger then she would really like me. I thought it was sort of odd, but we kept walking... And then she said, "So, do you think that your gayness is a destructive issue?"

I was about to answer her, but then I woke up.

I don't need to be asked. I think everyone knows the answer about me well by now. ;)

FWIW, over 100 people registered for Rainbow Boogie, 50 confirmed, and about 40 showed up. Not too bad for a first year boogie! We expect Rainbow Boogie 2007 to be even bigger, now that the word has spread even further. I know about 35 dropzone.com members who have registered on Rainbow Boogie, although clearly only about 50% of them are gay. (For privacy reasons, I won't list them.) It was a really nice mixed boogie of gays and gay-positive people, at a fully supportive dropzone! We're thinking of hosting RB2007 again at NouvelAir.