Thanatos340

Skyfest Memories, Pictures and Quotes!!

"I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't..." as I watched in horror and slapped mosquitoes away from every exposed area of flesh on my body at midnight.

Is it OVER?!?!? :D

IT'S NEVER OVER!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't..." as I watched in horror and slapped mosquitoes away from every exposed area of flesh on my body at midnight.

Is it OVER?!?!? :D

IT'S NEVER OVER!

That's what I hear... I wonder if I stayed in Virginia would I be safe from "the ceremony"? I never filled out the paperwork. I don't qualify, right? [:/]
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

i'm assuming you guys didn't let kimmy get away without buying beer. she owes big time.

i wish i could have been there to help represent the girls too, but i was quite busy perfoming vehicular stunts.

skydivermom, you obviously didn't suffer enough in the SCR...but, i'm sure youll be very prepared to drown maggots pretty soon!!!

You ladies rawk!!!

See ya'll next year!!

is

***skydivermom, you obviously didn't suffer enough in the SCR...but, i'm sure youll be very prepared to drown maggots pretty soon!!!

You mean it was supposed to be WORSE than that!? HOW??!!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***you didnt get the ice at the end!!!

That's right!...and I wasn't sure how I missed it until I saw the pic posted at the beginning of this thread! I'm not sure how long the whole thing was, and even though it was rather uncomfortable, I still enjoyed it.

Is that why people like S&M?
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

and slapped mosquitoes away from every exposed area of flesh on my body at midnight.

See ... that's where you went wrong ... all that cold beer (well ... the presented excuse for such anyway) kept the mosquitos OFF of us ... ;)
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

and slapped mosquitoes away from every exposed area of flesh on my body at midnight.

See ... that's where you went wrong ... all that cold beer (well ... the presented excuse for such anyway) kept the mosquitos OFF of us ... ;)

Well, I'll have to be initiated every evening of the next Skyfest to keep from being eaten alive. Those bugs knew how sweet I am... :P
ones? -- Monday.

i'm assuming you guys didn't let kimmy get away without buying beer. she owes big time.

i wish i could have been there to help represent the girls too, but i was quite busy perfoming vehicular stunts.

skydivermom, you obviously didn't suffer enough in the SCR...but, i'm sure youll be very prepared to drown maggots pretty soon!!!

You ladies rawk!!!

See ya'll next year!!

Yea, I heard about your latest stunt! [:/]

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Well, I'll have to be initiated every evening of the next Skyfest to keep from being eaten alive. Those bugs knew how sweet I am... :P

And they know from sweet! ;)

I had to bail - I was getting dive bombed by the raptorsquitos, and buzzed from the beer, and tired from sheer enjoyment. :D

It was so awesome meeting you, Jen! Believe me, you could've handled the initiation! I did mine in January. When it's actually cold at night. :D

Come back & see us some time, OK? :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

It was so awesome meeting you, Jen!... Come back & see us some time, OK?

Let me know when the raptors aren't so ravenous. :D

It was good to see the rest of what goes with that beautiful eye. You'll have to come up to Skydive Orange in Virginia to jump with me too. It's going to be low 80's tomorrow, and I hardly ever need bug spray. :)

ones? -- Monday.

It was so awesome meeting you, Jen!... Come back & see us some time, OK?

Let me know when the raptors aren't so ravenous. :D

It was good to see the rest of what goes with that beautiful eye. You'll have to come up to Skydive Orange in Virginia to jump with me too. It's going to be low 80's tomorrow, and I hardly ever need bug spray. :)

Aghhh! I want to go to NY, VA, AL, FL, and Europe. For very good reasons. :)
But I also wanna get a house. B|

In the meantime, I'm here in sweltering, weltering Houston. 72 degrees Fahrenheit, year-round. ;)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Then who was that masked man who knocked me down getting to the barrel to re-load?

I dont know who that could have been! I was in the corner sucking my thumb while all of that hazzing was going on.B|
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I uploded the picture twice, maybe it has to be reviewed.
My sister, her boyfriend and Susan made a jump!!!
I did a real nice 5 way with blanton,tom,blood and neal, nice!!!
Sus and I miss you shari, get well soon!!!!

NEWS FLASH!!! SUZ IS GOING THROUGH HER STP PROGRAM!!!!
Now we will both be jumpers and all our $$$$ is gone?!?!!?? lol :P

And my sister and her boyfriend bought there 2nd jump for $99 and are comming back with friends!!!

What have I started, what have I done!!!????!! lol

later,
Rob

I uploded the picture twice, maybe it has to be reviewed.

hrm... it probably just has to be smaller (attachments are required to be less then 100 kb) if its too big and you want some help you can either email it to me... then I'll take care of it for you... or...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...