SkydiveStMarys

Does your pet have any bad habits?

My littlest dog has been biting her nails. Yes, I checked and they aren't in need of being trimmed. I wonder why she has developed this habit (though I will admit, its not a 24/7 type of habit, YET)

Bobbi

Sounds like you need to trim them more often...Talk to your vet, sometimes pets develop problems like the one you describe as a form of anxiety...but that's only if they are left alone for long periods of time...

~R+R:)...Just my $0.02...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

One of my cats flicks the cabinet doors at 3-4 am every fricken night. I know she does it just to get me to drive me nuts.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My dog has a habit of chewing and destroying ladies underwear when I have girls stay over. It always upsets the girls but I find it hilarious.:D

I can't warn them ahead of time because bringing up other girls before we are about to start the mattress mambo ruins the moment.

One girl in particular started to hide her undies after losing the third pair but this just made it a game of hide and seek for my dog.

"Talk to your vet, sometimes pets develop problems like the one you describe as a form of anxiety"

Hell, I wonder if the vet will prescribe some good meds. Like ice cream, we would share these too.;)

No, but seriously, she isn't left for long periods of time. No sure what her deal is. If it truly becomes a problem then I will, by all means, take her to the vet...my neurotic little doggie...:D:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Have your Vet check for allergies. Your dog could have environmental or food allergies. One of my dogs has both[:/] and we are finally down to a shot once a month. I've also replace his dog food to this brand.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

My 17 pound cat thinks she is a bird and sits on my shoulder.... [:/]

One of my cats love to sit or lay across my shoulders and make me walk around the house wearing her as a boa! Not a bad thing, but cat hair and 4 month old babies are not a good mix right now.

The other cat, what an idiot. He NEVER covers up his poop in the litter box, and he has the foulest-smelling shit. It pervades almost the whole damn house even though the litter is at one end. I'm getting a pet door for the kitchen/garage wall and leaving the litter in the garage. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My dog seems to think it is absolutely necessary to watch me poop. He'll get up out of his kennel from a dead sleep to watch a "master pooping event" and then goes back.

xxx, Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

George - Cat - if you leave a towel or bath mat on the floor for longer than 10 minutes - it is already pissed on.

Sprocket - Reach out to pet him and he gets so excited that he pisses all over himself

Tootsie - Reach out to pet her and she rolls over on her back and pisses on herself

Baby - scared of everything - doesn't matter what you do - she pisses all overher self.

Sky - If anything is left in the muzzles reach - write it off - it will be chewed by morning.

Hermes - the only normal pet we have - all he does is what he is supposed to do - stays in his shell under his coconut.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The symptoms of an inhalant allergy include scratching, biting, chewing at feet and constant licking. The itching may be most severe on feet, flanks, groin, and armpits.

http://allergies.about.com/cs/canine/a/aa072699.htm
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Your house must smell lovely!:S;):D:o

Bobbi

Not mine - my grandparents - and yes - anyone that has ever been there will testify - it smells exactly like dog piss.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have two of those......

Me too!! Of course one thinks he is a baby and has NO IDEA he is a dog. Must sleep in bed with blanket and pillow and is annoyed by other dogs. He is a pretty good judge of character of the guys I date. Sometimes he is like me takes a few times to make up his mind if he REALLY likes them! :ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!