grue

I want to push my car out out of a Skyvan

What about doing a horny gorilla with a wheelie bin.

Or see how may skydivers you can get into a wheelie bin ( a bit like the old mine carts) - get them to crouch down hold and and roll them off the back.

Put a T-10 on the thing and you dont need to worry (that much) about getting it towed away....you could reuse it!

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

and SOMEONE would have to skysurf behind it so we can photoshop a string between the boat and the surfer

Better yet, get an innertube and tie it to the back of the boat. Ride the innertube, being pulled by the boat! :D;)

Of course we'll have to obey all marine regulations - I believe a spotter in the boat is required? :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I wouldnt want to be tied to anything in the sky.lol

I think it would be fucking awesome to get a mock up in the plane and jump with that. you know have everyone practice the exit AFTER the actual exit LOL

what a great idea! or the hull of some old plane - give it a last flight

Joe Jennings
http://www.skydive.com
http://www.skydive.tv

It would be awesome to get the thing out of the functional A/C and then have people exit the non fuctional one.

obviously all the safety thoughts first. making sure if they get jostledthey can getout with out incident.

even if we do a flugghagen(?) the red bull experiemental flight craft test from a skyvan.

can you imagine a giant paper mache duck leaving the skyvan?:D

sure it'll get ripped to peices but for a few seconds it'll be great looking. I wanna throw this out
My photos

My Videos