Duckwater

Aussie humor better than British humor?

That's like asking if amazing sex with the person of your dreams is better than being bludgeoned with a cricket bat.

No offense to our pommie brethren, but the overwhelming majority are about as qualified to say they have a good sense of humour as Stevie Wonder is to play goalkeeper in the World Cup. :)
cavete terrae.

the brits have humor? :ph34r:

Only the best in the world,:D

I think Brit and Aussie humour are on a par, different but equally funny. B|
Amercian humour is an oxymoron:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's like asking if amazing sex with the person of your dreams is better than being bludgeoned with a cricket bat.

No offense to our pommie brethren, but the overwhelming majority are about as qualified to say they have a good sense of humour as Stevie Wonder is to play goalkeeper in the World Cup. :)

*after stops laughing, wipes spewd drink off of monitor*

Grue, you need to get you ass out to the left coast for another night of Chinese buffet.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

*after stops laughing, wipes spewd drink off of monitor*

Grue, you need to get you ass out to the left coast for another night of Chinese buffet.

B| Yeah, I'm trying to get out there even if only for a day or two. It's entirely possible that I might lay over in SFO for a couple of days on my way to Oz, so if I do that, we've GOTTA go out for another night of Grue Tells Amazingly Offensive Jokes

:)
cavete terrae.

It's entirely possible that I might lay over in SFO for a couple of days on my way to Oz, so if I do that, we've GOTTA go out for another night of Grue Tells Amazingly Offensive Jokes

Except for the fact that your car will have met it's demise from a Skyvan, I'd ask you what you have in the trunk besides a spare tire.:o:ph34r:

If you can do a lay over, I'll try and take a day off. We need to send you off from the States in style.>:(
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity