freeflychris

Do you think we ever really landed on the moon?

I saw a comic strip:

two guys on the moon and a lady impacted in the dust.

the astronaut says"its alice kramden" it was good for a chuckle.

better question would be do yo uthink we landed on plymouth rock? or did Plymouth rock land on us?:D

Sorry for the thread drift
My photos

My Videos

Of course they landed on the moon. They even have a video to prove it.

Didn't NASA recently "lost" the recordings?
How convenient. It's all just one big hoax. How the hell could anything land on the moon? If one would land on the part we see from earth (the bottom of the moon), they'd be upside down and fall back down into the earth. If they land on the side we can't see, it would be too dark for them to see shit and one would bump into things and probably hurt oneself.
It doesn't make sense.
I recon it was shot somewhere in the New Mexico desert, and people, being the sheeps they are, bought it as being real...
How pathetic.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Of course they landed on the moon. They even have a video to prove it.

Didn't NASA recently "lost" the recordings?
How convenient. It's all just one big hoax. How the hell could anything land on the moon? If one would land on the part we see from earth (the bottom of the moon), they'd be upside down and fall back down into the earth. If they land on the side we can't see, it would be too dark for them to see shit and one would bump into things and probably hurt oneself.
It doesn't make sense.
I recon it was shot somewhere in the New Mexico desert, and people, being the sheeps they are, bought it as being real...
How pathetic.:|

Hey Frenchy! Be good to NASA ummmkay! ;)

Since the legs of the LEM, were built in Canada, there's no reason to have any doubts about the lunar landing. :P

;)

EDIT: to add a link,
http://www.herouxdevtek.com/aboutus/history.php

The first man-made part to ever touch the moon soil, was made right here, in Montreal Canada? :D

Yves.

it would be too dark for them to see shit and one would bump into things and probably hurt oneself.

Have you ever heard of a FLASH LIGHT? :P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

please change your avatar I feel sick when I see it!! :D:D

how tdo you tihnk I feel I see three times as many as you do.

hm, well...I see 3 sets of eyes. Soooo, wouldn't you only see twice as many? Assuming freeflychris has one set. So, um...yeah, ok I think im over thinking this one.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Fuck yeah, we landed on the motherfucking moon! Damn! My motherfucking parents remember it like yesterday since it happened on my mother's motherfucking birthday! My dad took pictures of the TV screen when they landed live because there were no motherfucking VCRs back then.

I grew up in motherfucking Huntsville, AL, also known as Rocket City USA and the home of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center where they built the Saturn V engines and test-fired them there. Fuck Yeah!

So I had a few drinks, sue me... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How the hell so much good science came out of Alabama is beyond me. :P
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Remember, this was back in the day when they could hire the best qualified people, regardless of what they looked like, who they slept with, or from what country their grandparents emigrated. It was just pure coincidence that this policy resulted in an inordinate percentage of short-haired, straight white males on the payroll.

Cheers,
Jon S.

And the world is flat, the Army invented the AIDS virus, the Bush administration orchstrated the 9/11 attacks, and uh, let's see, JFK only recently died of a stroke at the hospital where he was kept in a wheelchair for thirty odd years.

P.S. Be extra careful if you go sailing, you don't want to sail off the edge, or the monsters will eat you.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

How the hell so much good science came out of Alabama is beyond me. :P

MMMMMMM the Saturn V.
Rock n Roll.

Like Clay said, the talent was imported. Mostly from Nazi Germany after WWII. One of my high school teachers' father was one of the original German rocket scientists.

Motherfucker... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

CLICK HERE; then select MPEG as the format.

NOTE: This clips is supposed to be funny, and my posting it is in no way meant to suggest I don't believe we landed on the moon. Conspiracy theorists are, for the most part, people who refuse to accept that life is as unpredictable and uncontrollable as it is.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.