V111pilot

Rantoul WFFC 2006!

OK, looking everywhere for comments on 2006 WFFC
Lemmeno your thoughts! Peace.

I was there for 4 days and had a blast. Jumped the jet.
Jumped from 23,000 ft, made a buttload of organized RW jumps.

I sure as hell hope that any rumors that there wont be another are bullshit, cuz I'm going again next year.

Dats all I have to say :)
__

My mighty steed

I sure as hell hope that any rumors that there wont be another are bullshit, cuz I'm going again next year.

I'll refer you to my first thread after I returned from retirement. If there's a question, send it my way. If it's a rumor, it's solely that (a rumor) until I let you know it's fact.
I didn't hold out too long on the jet did I? I wanted to make sure the ink was really dry.
-----
~~~Michael

"Watch for drunk/drugged up skydivers" I am not saying that this _never_ happens, BUT I am saying that I will never get on an airplane with nor allow someone to board that appears to be drunk, drugged, or otherwise impaired.
To state this in a way that suggests this is a regular occurrance at WFFC is simply NOT true. The sport in general has been cleaning itself up quite a bit- with many DZ's drug testing their staff etc.
I can also say that I know several people that after having a drink would call it a day and just watch the mayhem at WFFC for the day. (Thanks team FaF for stayying safe).

There better be a WFFC next year!!! And the jet better be back too!! I didn't have enough jumps/required license to go this year but hells yeah, I'm going next year and I better be able to get my jet jump in!

B|The jet is the coolest jump ever. Just watching your altimeter race to 15,700 feet is breath taking.

CYA next year!!!!

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

Have a yippee ki ya day!

Yes, the number of people were lower but, still a great time as always. It's a shame that people have to bash so many things in this sport. Skydiving is FUN! The WFFC is great! I got to see old friends and made a bunch of new ones. I also did some awesome jumps. Even with the load organizers :o) They were always there and willing to hook you up.

Next year I plan on going again and I hope all the fun (not the complainers) people show back up and enjoy it as much as I always have!

The WFFC ROCKS! The jet was excellent!

Lets all quit bashing, complaining and, remember how lucky we are to be doing something we love. If you have to be so negative maybe this sport is not for you :o)