NWFlyer

It's A Fine Line ... What Do You Think?

You know the line I'm talking about ... the new one between your post and your signature.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Now guys can stop being frightened by my sig line in PM's. :D

Guys? It scared the hell out of me!

Oh, wait, I don't think you've ever PMed me. Nevermind. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Guys? It scared the hell out of me!

The part you can see or the part you can't? :D

Well, shit... I'm not very observant. :D

How do you like that? All these people demanding personal freedoms unending, then decide that the general public is just too stupid to know when a post ends.

It's a line.

And it shows up in Speakers Corner posts, too. So take that kind of stuff over there, mkay?:D

One of the nicer things about this forum software is the ability to turn off the display of people's signatures.

Agreed. I find sig lines distracting, and I get tired of reading the same line over & over & over & over. I've had them turned off for as long as I can remember.