PLFXpert

NAKED SKYDIVES.

>Wear my bathing suit top and easy to pull off shorts (snap buttons
> on the side)... and pull off my clothes right before I jump out. Think
>it will work?

1) Wear your shorts OUTSIDE your legstraps. It's really hard to get them out from underneath.

2) Get a gear check! It is very easy to pull on something accidentally when you're taking everything off.

3) Take a rubber band and rubber-band your top and shorts to your chest strap. Otherwise they will steal your clothes and lock up the DZ when you land.

3) Take a rubber band and rubber-band your top and shorts to your chest strap. Otherwise they will steal your clothes and lock up the DZ when you land.

See boys! It's b/c of these antics that more women don't jump their B-day suits!>:(

If you'd only learn to simply appreciate the beauty and form rather than being silly, childish boys who just saw their first areola, then we'd all be getting nakie all the time.:P

:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Your's must be bigger than mine.:P

I'm a B-club president, hunnay.;) I think it's quite impossible to get the quad-boob effect.

But I get to wear haute shirts that would look slutty on a bigger-boobied girl and that makes me happy.:)

And I look slutty in a t-shirt. Oh, well.:D

You so crazy.:P

My chest strap comes just below the girls.;)

The ladies might be smaller than yours, but I can't STAND them being confined.:D It hurts them. And I'm good to my girls.;)

Here's a great shot of my fantastic cleavage.:$

You can see I'm quite proud.:P

Round 1 deleted. (And for those who did not see the goodies, there were none to be seen. It was an evil trick.:D)

Round 2---but only b/c I'm feeling generous: :o...Edit: And now my generousity has expired.:P

>

I have a Vector that was converted to BOC so I put my shorts in my leg strap. Another thing to note...if you land and put your shorts on and walk in the club house, it's very difficult to take your rig off without taking the shorts off again. So when you land, slip your leg straps off and then put your shorts on!

you have to have a bikini pic.....

I do, and I recently posted it--for about 5 minutes.

I'm sure if you're willing to pay him in sexual favors, Lindercles probably has it saved somewhere.:D

(Note to Lindercles: Save your balls! Resist the temptation! >:()

...See boys! It's b/c of these antics that more women don't jump their B-day suits!>:(

If you'd only learn to simply appreciate the beauty and form rather than being silly, childish boys who just saw their first areola, then we'd all be getting nakie all the time.

See, that's why you should pay more attention to us more-mature guys. We've been there, done that and can see past the silliness and appreciate the beauty.

Put 'em up for the Old Guys! Take an old guy on a naked jump with you!

I :D:D:D, but I'm really serious.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:D

Seriously!

;)

OK, warning: TMI comin' at ya...

I don't own a single pair of undies that isn't a thong.:$ I can't STAND wearing more than that, and thus my bikini annoys me. I'd have no issues wearing a thong bikini except here in Florida, and pretty much everywhere here in the U.S. you can't wear a thong and not expect mad attention, whistles, stares, etc. And if you're on Spring Break in Daytona Beach, then add video cameras to that list.>:(

It's b/c of boys doing childish things like that more women don't show more skin.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually quite modest. But, when you're on the beach all rules should be off, damn it!:P

French riviera here I come!:D