jraf

July 15, 1410...

Shaking the last bits of bubonic plague out of my hair and itching myself with glee in anticipation of Christopher Columbus' birth in just 41 more years.

Wasnt the bubonic plage a great thing? The parties we had then...
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Demo jump....

Damn...............you're old. I wasn't born until 1971. :D

Yeah....THOSE were the days!:$

The only 'stadium' jump we could get was at the original 'coliseum'...

No USPA...we used ROCKS for gear...and EVERY jump was from a balloon, or a B.A.S.E. !:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I don't know about that date, specifially, but I have been told that in a previous life I was a member of the Polish court under the rule of King Wladislaw Jagiello. Apparently, I was court jester to the King.

Now, this wasn't the Poland or the Polish people that we know of from the 18-21st centuries. The whole European scene was different back then. You know how you come upon these store owners in the US nowadays - th ones that hail from some eastern European ethnic type that was driven to immigrate to the New World based on the fear of the intellectual superiority and military might of their Polck neighbors? Well, it was different then.

You see, Wladislaw was a Lituanian - its Grand Duke. He thought to himself, "That Polish Queen Jadwiga is a hottie. I need to tap that. Maybe I we'll unite our kingdoms while we're at it." He did just that, but the Queen died giving birth, so Wladi married this young Solvenian, tapped it, and had a daughter.

Now, back then there were these Crusades going - the Catholic Church was actually about 650 years ahead of Islam. So the Catholics were out raping and pillaging. Wladi was worred and called upon his court. As the Jester, I made light of the lack of armaments, "The Pope's got horses and the Pope's got swords, but we have 6 million of the Polack Hordes. They can kill a few hundred or 100 thou, but there still 5.9 million left now."

And Wladi was happy with that and decided to meet those Crusaders head on. And the stage was set for the Battle of Grumwald on the Ides of July, 1410..

Apparently, I didn't attend. It seems that the young Slovenian Queen liked funny guys like me with such wisdom. And Wladi trusted me. HA HA!!!

Now I am me, and the hot Queen is Shirley MacClaine...

My wife is hotter than your wife.